What should be the official HF Boards nickname for the Canes' GM-by-committee approach

What should be the official HF Boards nickname for the Canes' GM-by-committee approach

• Total voters

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Aren't Harri and Joni Pitkanen like the Finnish branch of the committee? I dont think theres any hard feelings there

I thought Joni no longer is associated with the team, even informally? Thought I heard or read that a year or two ago, but could be wrong.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I thought Joni no longer is associated with the team, even informally? Thought I heard or read that a year or two ago, but could be wrong.
It was reported he became a stay-at-home dad as his wife pursuits a career as doctor.

edit: last Dec, the arrangement lasts for a year, he's interested returning to hockey.

Someone please google translate:

Suomen entinen NHL-tähti Joni Pitkänen palaa inhottavaan muistoon - huusi karmeissa kivuissa jäällä: ”Siihen mun ura käytännössä loppui”

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
It was reported he became a stay-at-home dad as his wife pursuits a career as doctor.

edit: last Dec, the arrangement lasts for a year, he's interested returning to hockey.

Someone please google translate:

Suomen entinen NHL-tähti Joni Pitkänen palaa inhottavaan muistoon - huusi karmeissa kivuissa jäällä: ”Siihen mun ura käytännössä loppui”
The first few paragraphs are a gem

Joni Pitkänen's NHL career got a bad twist in April 2013. Carolina's Star Defender slid at full speed towards his own end. It was time to go to the end of the disc to whistle a long wheel.

Troy Brouwer of the Washington Capitals tried to prevent a long birth. The hard-struck striker reached the end of the disc that hit the end bank at the same time as the Finn. The twin didn't hit each other, but Pitkänen's balance went.

Long flew foolishly to put his feet above. She cried on the surface of the ice in rough pains. The entire Carolina home hall fell. My own and the opponents were worried about Oulula, a wandering country.

Five minutes later, Pitkänen was lifted to the couples. The defender left the NHL for the last time.

At that time, Pitkänen was only 29 years old.

Reactions: Chrispy

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad