GDT: What Should Be A Battle Royale Between McDrai and The Canes Defense...Except...

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
This is the immovable object vrs the unstoppable force. According to Oil fans McDavid never draws calls and we always get called, whats a ref to do!
Well, if you tie a sandwich, which always falls the butter side down, upwards on the back of a cat, who always land on her feet, and then proceed to drop the assembly, it will stop the fall about one foot above the ground and start spinning until it combusts.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Well, if you tie a sandwich, which always falls the butter side down, upwards on the back of a cat, who always land on her feet, and then proceed to drop the assembly, it will stop the fall about one foot above the ground and start spinning until it combusts.
We need to figure out how to control that rotational energy and turn a few turbines! before the mass is insufficient. Perpetual power as long as you have bread Butter and cats!.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Looking like da Bear is back

Niederreiter - Aho - Teravainen
Svechnikov - Trocheck - Fast
Jarvis - Staal - Necas
Lorentz - Kotkaniemi - Stepan

Slavin - Cole
Skjei - Chatfield
Smith - Bear

Cole and Smith still over slotted. Can we replace Smith with LaJoie and slide Cole down 2 spots?

That JSN line is something... I feel for Jarvis being sentenced to the isle of Misfit toys!.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Looking like da Bear is back

Niederreiter - Aho - Teravainen
Svechnikov - Trocheck - Fast
Jarvis - Staal - Necas
Lorentz - Kotkaniemi - Stepan

Slavin - Cole
Skjei - Chatfield
Smith - Bear

Cole and Smith still over slotted. Can we replace Smith with LaJoie and slide Cole down 2 spots?

That JSN line is something... I feel for Jarvis being sentenced to the isle of Misfit toys!.

f***... it hurts my eyes to look at those D pairings. Like it's not like they are terrible but I think we've just been so spoiled in previous years and this one up until the COVID stuff. The RH side of the D just doesn't look right without Pesce holding down the fort.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

Nascar…so funny..not. culture shock…get some new material writers. Love Bear’s replies.

Calls Slavin the best defensemen in the game, nice to hear.

"I've got to be honest with you guys... Rod is great and I would run through a wall"

Yeah, that's usually not what follows "I've got to be honest with you guys".

Also talked about how the environment of everyone supporting everyone in the Canes locker room was a good change. The implications of that are certainly interesting.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

"I've got to be honest with you guys... Rod is great and I would run through a wall"

Also talked about how the environment of everyone supporting everyone in the Canes locker room was a good change. The implications of that are certainly interesting.

"This is not the time or the place to talk about all the Oilers bullshit, but I'm very happy now"

Lol ok

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Remember Fail for Nail? Perhaps it should have been Cavin' for Slavin

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I don't think a blowout loss to us is going to get any coach fired. Maybe 4-5 years ago but not now. You'll probably need to get blown out by Vancouver or something.
Not the way things are going here right now. A close loss is just another moral victory for Tippett.

Foegele might try sneaking on to the Carolina bus after the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad