What Jerseys Ya Got?

ChuckW

Keep the Hurricanes great!
May 15, 2009
Parts unknown
Because I'm bored and because I've been drinking again...I wanna know what jerseys you own.

Here's what I got:

-RED CANES: Erik Cole
-WHITE CANES: Jeff O'Neill
-BLACK CANES (OLD, 1 FLAG): E. Staal
-BLACK CANES (NEW, 2 FLAGS): S. Aho

-GREEN WHALERS: Ron Francis
-WHITE WHALERS: John Cullen (wore this to Boston last year for the Whalers game, you might have seen me).

Here's what I want:

-NEW ALT ("CANES"): J. Williams
-BLUE WHALERS: G. Wesley

Reactions: djboos22

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I had a bunch but sadly they were all destroyed by a house fire a few years back.

Right now I have a current home Slavin, a newest old Faulk, and an away flyers Provorov.

I want an alternate Svech ASAP.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I've got more jersey shirts than actual jerseys. The only Canes jersey I own is a Cam Ward one thats similar to the picture below, the 2007-13 model w/ the shoulder crest piping.

s-l640.jpg

I've also got a Red Wings jersey (no player, just the logo) that I got from my dad who lives in Michigan. Outgrew my 2001-ish Checkers jersey a long time ago and gave it to a youngster who wanted it.

I might start collecting jerseys soon. I wear the Red Wings jersey around the house when it's cold, might start buying cheap team only jerseys for that reason.

Last edited:

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I just have two Canes jerseys, one red, one white, both pre 2007. One is an Erik Cole signed by a bunch of members of the 2009 team, the other was a blank that I turned into a Justin Williams #11 with 2006 finals patch after our playoff run last year.

I have a mess of other random ones from finding fun stuff in thrift stores and on ebay- White thrashers (blank), original Nashville white (Scott Walker), a couple Clarkson jerseys, two Greensboro Generals (the modern iteration of the team), Martin St. Louis modern Tampa, Syd Howe Philadelphia Quakers, Black Canucks skate logo, a black fashion variant of the classic mighty ducks jersey (which gets a lot of pickup wear), the St. Louis clown colors jersey (also great for pickup), some various old beer league jerseys.

I don't wear any of them much, but I have three hanging as wall art at any given time and swap 'em around.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Authentic Yzerman I had made in 93, Red. Had to save up for six months for it. My parents thought I was insane and helped kicked in a bit for Xmas. I was obsessed with him when I was young. Used to tape sport center to watch his highlights and go out in the garage to practice his toe drag moves after pause/unpausing what I’d watch.

I had a blue Whaler Geoff Sanderson authentic that got stolen long ago. I have a really nice Av’s all burgundy practice jersey that’s the same quality as a game jersey from the late 90’s, got it from a guy who worked for the team. I have a team USA that was a game used one from the early 2000’s I got in a charity auction when I lived in Colorado Springs, donated from USA hockey down the street. I’ve assumed it was a juniors level one, XXL. A ton of fun jerseys from teams I played on when I played more competitively. No Canes one because I could never decide which player or style. I think I’d do a black one if I got one right now, Pesce. I wear 22 when I can anyways and I love the guy. I bought a green Whaler one last year, no numbers. I’d love a Sakic Quebec jersey in the powder blue, and either a Leetch or Amonte blue Ranger jersey.

I had some cheaper Whalers ones over the years that were trashed, not great quality in the first place.

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL
I have:

-adidas white (from last year) of Aho
-reebok red of E.Staal
-reebok white of E.Staal
-fanatics red of Ward
-ccm red of Ward
-reebok red of Skinner

-reebok blue of Stamkos (signed)
-reebok blue of Lecavalier
-ccm home of Lecavalier (cup style, signed)
-koho home (Lightning) of Khabibulin

-reebok home with Stanley Cup patch of Joe Thornton

Want: Either 02 style in Francis or Irbe

Reactions: cptjeff

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
The only authentic nhl jersey I have is a red O'Neill I got when I was like 13. It was an XL so I still wear it when I make it to games which is pretty seldom anymore. I have a couple knockoffs too that I've found at flea markets and stuff, and of course all my school and beer league jerseys. Really I think I treasure those the most

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
That sucks man...hope nobody got hurt and you had coverage.
I was the only one home at the time and I obviously got out. My cat wasn’t so lucky.

Pretty much everything in the house was a total write off. Insurance covered the actual cost of stuff, but we lost a lot of things hat were of sentimental value and/or hard to replace. Jerseys i lost include the first one I ever bought (chad larose og home, I got my first job the summer after they won the cup and spent all summer saving money to buy a Chad jersey), a Skinner all star, and an absolutely gorgeous Seidenberg Olympics jersey. Those things were badass. I forgot what year it was, but the last couple have been awful in comparison

MN_GER11.jpg

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
It would take me all day to list all the jerseys I own but here is my most recent acquisition (and among the most obscure I now own):
Screenshot_2020-03-27-16-35-47.png

Some of you guys HAVE to remember this team right?

Of course my favorite 3 jerseys I own are two Danbury Trashers black replicas (if you can find them on eBay check out how much they go for. And if you find a game worn for sale expect to pay well north of $500) and of course the Tage Sabres jersey I found on eBay (AKA: The Shroud of the Holy and All Powerful Magic Giraffe).

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Pens Black from when I lived in the Burgh.
Canes:
Red, Semin White, Alt Black not current.
Checkers:
ECHL Green (Scuderi) Game Worn, AHL: Black, AHL Red, Race Night game worn Beiga

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad