Proposal: What is your ideal fully healthy lineup for the 2019-2020 Playoffs?

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
I like it, but no Richard, Cournoyer, or Beliveau? And for the backup goalie, you spelled 'Brodeur' wrong.
Must be a habs fan, figures! And look at Mr know it all correcting everybody! You go Einstein! Since you think you know everything, you should put your lineup in, Im sure Keefe is dying to see it.

Last edited:

m1ker

Apr 11, 2014
Hyman - Matthews - Marner
Kerfoot - Tavares - Nylander
Engvall - Spezza - Kapanen
Johnsson - Goat - Soup

We can basically turn any line into our #2 line. Have you ever tasted mango goat soup?

Reactions: meefer

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Must be a habs fan, figures! And look at Mr know it all correcting everybody! You go Einstein! Since you think you know everything, you should put your lineup in, Im sure Keefe is dying to see it.
Will you ever get anything right?

Not particularly a Habs fan, but I think I can recognize good players.

Too bad you missed the humour, but since you seem to have missed everything else, I'm not too surprised.

And since you asked so nicely:

Mikheyev- Tavares - Nylander
Engvall - Kerfoot- Kapanen
Johnsson - Gauthier- Spezza

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
Okay, one last time. These are are the lines I would go with:
Mikheyev - Tavares - Nylander
Johnsson - Kerfoot - Kapanen
Engvall - Spezza - Moore
* Timashov/Gauthier

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Will you ever get anything right?

Not particularly a Habs fan, but I think I can recognize good players.

Too bad you missed the humour, but since you seem to have missed everything else, I'm not too surprised.

And since you asked so nicely:

Mikheyev- Tavares - Nylander
Engvall - Kerfoot- Kapanen
Johnsson - Gauthier- Spezza
Oh I did not miss anything little fella! Dont worry, I see more then you in here that thinks they know everything. Just because their opinion is different then yours, that they have a “lack of Understanding “, do not set well with me. So let me fill you in about something, as much as you think you know everything, you dont. So next time someone puts in their opinion, maybe its your lack of understanding that their opinion could be just as good or better then yours, although its different. Putting people down just because their opinion is different then yours, do not fly in here. Lots in here have different opinion on the Leaf lineup then me but do you see me, or anyone else for that matter, tell them they have a lack of understanding just because their opinion is different then mine? No? Its because I respect other peoples opinion even if its different then mine. Maybe try doing the same.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Oh I did not miss anything little fella! Dont worry, I see more then you in here that thinks they know everything. Just because their opinion is different then yours, that they have a “lack of Understanding “, do not set well with me. So let me fill you in about something, as much as you think you know everything, you dont. So next time someone puts in their opinion, maybe its your lack of understanding that their opinion could be just as good or better then yours, although its different. Putting people down just because their opinion is different then yours, do not fly in here. Lots in here have different opinion on the Leaf lineup then me but do you see me, or anyone else for that matter, tell them they have a lack of understanding just because their opinion is different then mine? No? Its because I respect other peoples opinion even if its different then mine. Maybe try doing the same.
Your idea of respecting other people's opinion is misrepresenting what they say and insulting them?

Fine. You have made no attempt to try to have a discussion, so I will stop trying, as it's clearly a waste of time.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Your idea of respecting other people's opinion is misrepresenting what they say and insulting them?

Fine. You have made no attempt to try to have a discussion, so I will stop trying, as it's clearly a waste of time.
You do that little fella!

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Hyman Matthews Marner
Kerfoot Tavares Nylander
Johnsson Spezza Kap
Engvall Goat Moore
Marchment-Brooks-Timashov

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Mikheyev Tavares Marner