Speculation: What is Joel Farabee's Ceiling?

What is Joel Farabee's Ceiling?

• Total voters

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
Joel Farabee’s Evolution: Development Breakdown

So I labeled it speculation, but given Farabee is so young with room to grow his game even more, I questioned making it prospect info. Ultimately since he is a full-time Flyer, prospect seems inaccurate. I wrote up an article about why Joel Farabee is a different player this season. I really would like to know what Flyers fans think though. How good do you think Joel Farabee will be? Is he Elite? 1st liner? Top 6? Next season what kind of player do you think he will be?

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
Ceiling is high-end 1st liner but I dont think he'll be "elite." Extemely valuable. Love his game.

Very fair, I think he will be one of the best players in his respective position in the NHL. I believed he was a steal at 14th overall and I believe he is a steal now. Still a lot of room for growth, but I am very confident he will be near if not over a consistent point per game player in the future. His IQ will separate him when his skills are fully matured.

Reactions: Rebels57

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Farabee is the kind of player who does everything well. He's already a very complete player and he's only in his second year and only 20 years old. Most nights he's the youngest player on the ice, but he never looks like it.
I like every aspect of his game. He's smart, he's skilled, he's responsible defensively, he has some sandpaper, and this year he's shown that he also has a pretty good shot.
Sky is the limit for him.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I have never had an Adenoidectomy, so yeah I believe I do
Huh. That's...well that's something.

Does Goal Farabee have his adenoids?

Adenoids are important immunological organs, but they can be removed to improve upper respiratory tract irritation as well as ear infections.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I find this whole discussion adenoying.

U4d1Nlm.gif

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I think he'll be a future captain of the team (after Giroux passes it to Coots and eventually to Farabee). Won't be as flashy as Giroux with high point totals pretty much year in year out, but I do think he'll have a handful of seasons at PPG or slightly better.

Bigb47

Dec 5, 2016
Huh. That's...well that's something.

Does Goal Farabee have his adenoids?

Adenoids are important immunological organs, but they can be removed to improve upper respiratory tract irritation as well as ear infections.
Yep, I had them removed when I was a kid because they were constantly inflamed giving me constant headaches and migraines

Reactions: DancingPanther

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad