What if Baertschi had panned out? How would that have affected our team in the present time?

CF Magic

Jan 30, 2022
Calgary
Baertschi panning out would be this team having another legit offensive driver alongside Gaudreau, but we might not have been bad enough to nab Tkachuk and definitely no Andersson from trading him away.

I was a huge Baertschi homer but him fizzling out probably helped us more in the end too.

Reactions: BRobMint

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I dunno if his upside was ever higher than a one dimensional 25 goal 45 point forward. I would still take the ~40pt dman every time.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Him and Johnny would’ve been lighting it up together but we probably wouldn’t have been bad enough to draft Chucky. I was so high on Sven when we drafted him. I spent hours making this highlight video:

Guess I’ve already seen a video of your (iginla being drafted) without knowing the YouTuber was a fellow hfer. Small world haha.

Reactions: BRobMint

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
That man couldn't stay healthy, and that sucks.
That Winterhawks team had Rattie and Sven; and both guys were so highly touted as difference makers, and neither of them will ever have any kind of NHL career.

Dunno. Not sure there was ever a monster player in there; I think that got inflated in that D+1 in the Dub, but I think if he hit he could have been a 45-55 point winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad