GDT: What happens in Vegas is broadcast on National TV, CGY(19-18-5) @ VGK(24-13-5) 8pm MDT HNIC

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
groundhogdayFlames.jpg

Same lineup as was against the Coyotes
Markstrom and Thompson starting
No Eichel for the Knights, as well as a bunch of other injuries

Very winnable game IMO, hope they come out with the same intensity they had at the Mullett
would settle for some Zary pts

bets on who's dad gets the drunkest @flames23 ?
I got Hanifin Sr.

for luck

gif.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Rubber match meeting between the Flames and Knights. Calgary won the first 2-1 in OT and Vegas won the 2nd 5-4 in OT.
Knights have a 3-7 record in the last 10 games. Flames record is 6-4.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I sure hope not. Hopefully people did as asked and are reducing power. I turned off everything but my TV. XD

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
View attachment 802427

Same lineup as was against the Coyotes
Markstrom and Thompson starting
No Eichel for the Knights, as well as a bunch of other injuries

Very winnable game IMO, hope they come out with the same intensity they had at the Mullett
would settle for some Zary pts

bets on who's dad gets the drunkest @flames23 ?
I got Hanifin Sr.

for luck

.View attachment 802433

Hani Sr. Is a champ. Hard to argue there.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Big weekend for sports. Other half is doing a ladies weekend w her pal who flew in from Kelowna for 3 days of edibles and wine at an Airbnb in white rock. Nice spot. We're in our early 40s but that didn't stop my lady from purchasing and wearing a full T-Rex costume to pick her pal up in at the airport. Lol. Amazing photos.

Anyway my Texans (yeah weird team to adopt I know but I did so 15 yrs ago or so) took care of business. Some good bets in that game. Saw some UFC, some leafs/avs (over hit $), KC/MIA in full swing and Aussie open has begun. Big tennis guy if none of you knew.
I'm in heaven w all these sports.

Beterbiev boxes shortly and Flames game obviously.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Just watching UFC Fight Night. I'm glad it's not an early start tonight. 🔥🔥🔥

I watched the Nucks game and then decided to watch pga golf so I wouldn't be bored of hockey going into our big game lol. Def looking forward to watching the UFC fight night but likely won't be til Wednesday as crazy as that sounds. I have such a busy next 3 days and a bit.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
As an aside, I do like this lineup despite how much I like Duehr too. Crossing my fingers on a Ruzicka scoring our first tonight. Get that guy going again.
Ruz really needs a boost. It'll help him tremendously to get a goal, have a good showing, and hopefully get rewarded with more time.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad