What does everyone think of Jason Reese??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorrillaunit18

decent

Ive played against the kid a million times...good but he really isnt that good...really lazy...could be better than wat he is

Greg7

Feb 5, 2004
Decent skater, pretty fiesty, needs to get stronger on his skates and stronger in general (although as a 16 year old last year this is probably to be expected), shows some hands and offensive ability occasionally but he looks a bit timid and lacks confidence with the puck. He looked nice playing on the top line in a few games last year, so with more ice time and responsibility this season he might be able to make a name for himself. He has a bit of an agitator in him and I thought he had impressive grit and courage for a 16 year old. I think the skill and skating are there so that if he grows a bit and learns a sound defensive game he could have NHL upside. All of this will be a lot more clear after seeing how he develops and produces with the increased ice time he is expected to see this season.

Stiffler's Mom

Mar 2, 2004
Reese will have breakout year

jtuzzi said:
did jack all with the Giants. Will get more ice-time next year me thinks.

As I said, Reese will have a break out year. He'll do much better then last year.

CurtisJD13

Feb 9, 2005
Seemed like a decent enough kid. Definately shy, but not afraid to stick his nose into the play. When I met him, he was kind of quiet, didn't really seem anti-social, just seemed reserved. I think he'll have a decent season, not a dominate breakout year, but a 50 point season isn't considered all that bad is it? I wouldn't put it past him, given the right amount of ice time.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
us88team said:
Ive played against the kid a million times...good but he really isnt that good...really lazy...could be better than wat he is
Agreed, In his draft year he played on a pretty good team, with Brandon Clark, and a few others, solid players.

In Bantam his speed made him a better player, but he really doesn't have *that* much skill, and he tended to be extremely lazy.

He still found a way to scored 11 goals in 8 games against us though.

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad