Music: What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
Yeah Cyrkle were great lol. I guess I like the harpsichord on Turn Down Day though. If you look on youtube you'll find a film version where they're dressed in matching 'mod' suits hehehe. My sn is just the South American way of saying Megatherium and Llamas, appropriate considering that they're South American animals, past and present.

is

Megatherium (/mɛɡəˈθɪəriəm/meg-ə-THEER-ee-əm from the Greekmega [μέγας], meaning "great", and therion [θηρίον], "beast") was a genus of elephant-sized ground sloths endemic to South America, sometimes called the giant ground sloth, that lived from the Early Pliocene[1] through the end of the Pleistocene.[2] Among land mammals, its size was exceeded by only a few other species, including mammoths and the much older Paraceratherium.

Wow! that's deep.
mine is a football player that used to spear people with his helmet:laugh:

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

kook10

Jun 27, 2011

Nikki Sixx used to say Motley Crue wanted to be the Sweet. Their famous singles don't really convey what he meant, but watching their live stuff you can really see that and also how much they influenced the NWOBHM. Check out the pre-Halford leather and chains on drummer Mick Tucker.

Reactions: Bubba Thudd

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
These guys are coming in concert to my city.
Saw them earlier this year.
Yeah, I know, they're kinda pop-rock, industrial, whatever.
In concert, they ****ing ROCK!!!
It was a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad