Series Talk: What are you doing to get ready for playoffs (pictures please)

Auston Powers

May 16, 2016
Toronto
Soooo pumped for the playoffs!!!
I thought it might be a good idea to create a thread where people can share their photos of what they are doing to get ready for the playoffs (or before any leaf playoff game for that matter).

This will be my first contribution but trust me I will have more to come the closer and deeper we get into these playoffs.

This is my first truck mod so:

FLAGS UP LEAF FANS - IT'S PLAYOFF TIME!!!

leafs2021playoff1.jpg

leafs2021playoff2.jpg

Auston Powers

May 16, 2016
Toronto
Damn right!
I'm working on 2 things
1. Getting Joe Bowen patched in as the audio
2. Setting up the backyard to float while cheering on the buds!

@TheGroceryStick Love where you are going here - I am totally on board and have a similar setup coming. I need to figure out the Bowen thing as well.

We are getting closer to Thursday so I am adding another couple of photos and bumping this thread back to the top.

Here is my current backyard setup and the pool will be up by Thursday for game 1.

leafs2021playoff3.jpg leafs2021playoff4.jpg

And here is what it looks like at night

leafs2021playoffs5.jpg

I wanna see other people's setups so please share!!

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
@TheGroceryStick Love where you are going here - I am totally on board and have a similar setup coming. I need to figure out the Bowen thing as well.

We are getting closer to Thursday so I am adding another couple of photos and bumping this thread back to the top.

Here is my current backyard setup and the pool will be up by Thursday for game 1.

View attachment 435537 View attachment 435538

View attachment 435539

Nice setup, love the night shot. Where is the projector?

Auston Powers

May 16, 2016
Toronto
Nice setup, love the night shot. Where is the projector?

Hah! Already taken care of.

I have a projector - up top
leafs_playoffs_2021_6.jpg

Screen is tucked underneath. It shows both under the awning and out to the backyard.
leafs_playoffs_2021_7.jpg

Bad picture but here is what it looked like with the Raptors in their championship year.
raptors_playoffs.jpg

It needs to be really dark out for it to work well. So I'm going to save showing that until round 2 when we are playing Edmonton and we are out west for a late game. :)

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Hah! Already taken care of.

I have a projector - up top
View attachment 435548

Screen is tucked underneath. It shows both under the awning and out to the backyard.
View attachment 435550

Bad picture but here is what it looked like with the Raptors in their championship year.
View attachment 435551

It needs to be really dark out for it to work well. So I'm going to save showing that until round 2 when we are playing Edmonton and we are out west for a late game. :)

Solid dude. The setup screamed late outdoor games and it does not disappoint! Well done.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

View attachment 435539

That looks really awesome! I got nothing special at all so I'll watch vicariously with you I guess. :)

Reactions: Auston Powers

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA

View attachment 435539

That is amazing, I’m jealous :thumbu:

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto

View attachment 435539

Engvall on the tube, it's an omen!

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Not sure if this how I'm suppose to upload pictures

But if it worked.
My Dad's ready! I need to think of something to do myself

Nice.

Easiest way is to copy and paste the image straight into the message

upload_2021-5-19_10-31-55.png

upload_2021-5-19_10-31-22.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-19_10-30-41.png
    upload_2021-5-19_10-30-41.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 21

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON

View attachment 435539

This is such an amazing set up!

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
My families basement is being renovated. I watched playoff games with my little brother down there but can't do that this year as the reno will go until late June

My parents are not much leaf fans so won't be watching in the middle floor. Probably just watch on laptop in my own room this time around.

Usually the leafs would be eliminated by around the time my exams were happening but this year playoffs just begin as the summer semester has started. Fortunately taking only 2 courses so won't be stressed.

Considering buying a leaf poster/memorabilia for my room. I have a old poster of the previous logo but wouldn't mind adding something else to my room.

Reactions: Auston Powers

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
We're in the middle of renovations on the basement, hoping for completion by the end of June, definitely material costs have driven up the price for me...other than that I am working from home, going for walks etc...wanting the pandemic to be done.

Auston Powers

May 16, 2016
Toronto
We're in the middle of renovations on the basement, hoping for completion by the end of June, definitely material costs have driven up the price for me...other than that I am working from home, going for walks etc...wanting the pandemic to be done.
I hear ya on the material costs. Hopefully, it will be ready for when the leafs take on iDon'tCareWhatTeam in the semi finals :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad