What’s the best PvP game today? Battlefield 2042. No, really.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
counter-strike-xbox-button-crop-1642752841944.jpg

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Still worst in series almost everything; visuals, animations, sound, classes, balance, maps etc...

Not going to praise DICE for ignoring the community in the run up to release and then taking 18 months to unf*** all of their stupid decisions

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Free play on Steam. Try it for yourself and see how fun it is.

If it wasn't overrun with bunny hoppers and hackers, maybe.

Haha I haven't played CS since around 2004, but man oh man that is easily my favorite game of all time. Can't even imagine how many hours I put into that game with my friends.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

Rumor is that they're coming out with a massive update for CS GO sometime soon.

Also, for a highly popular game it's got some poor elements to it that people overlook simply because it's been around so long. The shooting in the game doesn't make any sense and if a new game were released with a similar shooting system people would likely lose their minds.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Battlefield is still behind Apex as far as I'm concerned. I'm not into a ton of PVP Games, but Apex is still the best PVP Shooter game, IMO.

I haven't played 2042 THAT much, but I even liked BF1 a lot more than 2042.

Reactions: SimGrindcore
Sep 19, 2008
It's okay. They put classes back in but the lack of persistent servers leads to sbmm bs. At this point I just step out after every round so it automatically goes on to the next map and I don't have to sit around seeing what I unlocked

That said in a world of sbmm battle royal shooters it could be argued this is the best team player game right now...

Battlefield is still behind Apex as far as I'm concerned. I'm not into a ton of PVP Games, but Apex is still the best PVP Shooter game, IMO.

I haven't played 2042 THAT much, but I even liked BF1 a lot more than 2042.
Apex is okay but the problem with apex is its just another br like warzone. For people like us who just want to die and respawn it sucks

Reactions: Andrei79

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad