WESTERN CONFERENCE: Ratings Challenges Info

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Boyz of the West: To ensure that I've received your challenges please double check the list of challenges received below:

St. Louis Blues
San Jose Sharks
Nashville Predators
Columbus Blue Jackets
Colorado Avalanche
Vancouver Canucks
Phoenix Coyotes

Last edited:

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Matt-

Whenever you're ready, send the final ratings over my way and i'll update the sim. You can send them along as they're finalized instead of waiting to send them all in at once if you want. That may break it up and make it easier for me. Same for Ville and the Eastern Conf. challenges.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Rob-

When you're done reviewing these, send them over. It would be much easier for me to input them as they're completed instead of doing the whole thing at once. Deadline for submission is coming up (tomorrow I believe).

PasiK

Jun 11, 2007
Paimio, Finland
Anyone who didn't receive an email needs to either subscribe to our update their profile for our yahoogroup (see link on main page).

done that weeks ago .. still ..

caut.gif
Your membership is awaiting approval by the group owner

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Challenges for Western Conference teams have been updated.

Still don't have anything from Ville on the East. Once I get that, I'm going to hand over sim duties to Matt K and we should be ready to go anytime!

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Challenges for Western Conference teams have been updated.

Still don't have anything from Ville on the East. Once I get that, I'm going to hand over sim duties to Matt K and we should be ready to go anytime!

Eastern results are in and will be keyed in tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad