Post-Game Talk: We're still in Flurida 7:09pm ET start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Okay, that was a weak call. Super lucky. Going to get a makeup call later so lets make this count.

Jun 15, 2007
Maybe it's just confirmation bias but I think Green respected Ovechkin's shot more. Carlson elects to shoot too much instead of passing to the guy with the best shot in the world.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Maybe it's just confirmation bias but I think Green respected Ovechkin's shot more. Carlson elects to shoot too much instead of passing to the guy with the best shot in the world.

Watch the PK. As soon as Carlson gets the puck the defender is cheating out toward Ovechkin. The pass isn't there nearly as much. Teams have been doing this consistently, which is why other players are having to shoot more.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles

I don't mind Carlson shooting from center point, i think it keeps D honest. But i would like to see more of #2 at center point, to see whether he can slide it over to Ovie better

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
2nd time this period we had a feed go right through the crease and no sticks on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad