WWE: Wellness Suspension - Eva Marie

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lesnar's contract dictates what he can and cannot be punished for.

WWE's policy also states those who regularly perform for them are subject to testing, exempting Rock, Brock, HHH, etc.

I'm going to guess there'll be one more suspension and it'll be revealed after Summerslam.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I was in Vegas a few weeks back. I was at the Venetian hotel and walked past a gal with neon red hair. Chuckled to myself that somebody might be trying to copy Eva Marie's look. Then a split-second later, I realized it was Eva Marie (who was there for the Miss Teen USA pageant). [/coolstorybro]

We'll see if they leave the six woman tag on the card. Having a mystery partner at least puts a little more potential interest. I suppose they could use Nia Jax as a replacement on the heel team, even though she is on Raw.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
pro wrestling sheet broke the news first, no? I assume WWE planned to suspend her the day after Summerslam but their plan got blown up

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
pro wrestling sheet broke the news first, no? I assume WWE planned to suspend her the day after Summerslam but their plan got blown up
I don't know if they broke the actual new with a name, but they did say there was another name to come (which was then Eva). A few other people said the same.

But Pro Wrestling Sheet is legit. It's the site ran by the guy from TMZ who has legit connections in WWE.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Her husband says this was unjust. They are outraged, and FACTS are coming soon. This gonna be good.

giphy.gif

"What is All Red Everything doing in The Impact Zone!"

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
On Total Divas, he is even MORE annoying than his wife. It is quite the accomplishment.

Eva Marie is a sweetheart trying to make her way to the big leagues through hard work and perseverance. Obviously, Jonathan is jealous of her and is trying to hold her down.

(Doesn't he have some sort of supplement line? lol it'd be funny if that was it)

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
3 pages on Eva Marie, Del Rio and Paige have two combined. Looks like this thread is all READ everything!

She is at superstar status now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad