Well this sucks....Gaborik available?

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
So here I am, looking forwards to seeing what Gaborik can do when healthy and away from Lemaire, when he signs with the friggin Rangers.

I HATE THE RANGERS. I really really hate rooting for players on the Rangers. Yes, I can hope they lose every game 5-3 with a Gabby hat trick, but I would much rather see them lose 5-0.

So, I am willing to listen to offers on Gaborik. He was one of my favorite players, but not on the Rags. I don't have to move him, however, so serious offers only.

Rich

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
So here I am, looking forwards to seeing what Gaborik can do when healthy and away from Lemaire, when he signs with the friggin Rangers.

I HATE THE RANGERS. I really really hate rooting for players on the Rangers. Yes, I can hope they lose every game 5-3 with a Gabby hat trick, but I would much rather see them lose 5-0.

So, I am willing to listen to offers on Gaborik. He was one of my favorite players, but not on the Rags. I don't have to move him, however, so serious offers only.

Rich

:naughty:

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Rich - I can relate somewhat - NFL-wise. I've got Cutler in my keeper league. Was pumped at his prospects for this coming season in Denver...exciting to watch - actually enjoyed watching Bronco's games. Then dumb#@! put him on the block. Now I am a Minnesota fan, and when I heard Childress was moving in to execute the 3-way and get him to Minnesota - well, I was completely pumped. But suddenly Childress backs out claiming it was too expensive ( horse pucky - even bigger dumb#@! ) and then CHICAGO ( division rival - I HATE DA BEARS ) steps up, pays twice as much and gets him. Now I am left with the team-I-hate-most's QB who will not live up to his potential because their receiving corps is worse than my highschool's back in my day ( it was bad - very bad - horrendously bad ).

I can't stand to have him on my squad any longer. It may seem dramatic - but I just can't stomach it. So I have to move him.

GM Kruegs

ThrashersGM

Dec 14, 2006
I am totally with you man, what a dissapointed.

Rich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad