News Article: Well-rounded game key for emergence of Monarchs’ Bodnarchuk

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008

KingKopitar11*

Nice article, glad he's putting it all together. And he looks more sane that Muzzin which is a plus.

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
Watched him a ton while he was with the Providence Bruins. Always thought he would eventually be a solid 5-6 in the NHL. Glad to see he is finally putting it all together and heading in that direction. Very nice guy off the ice as well.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Watched him a ton while he was with the Providence Bruins. Always thought he would eventually be a solid 5-6 in the NHL. Glad to see he is finally putting it all together and heading in that direction. Very nice guy off the ice as well.

One of the best.

santiclaws

May 19, 2005
The article has a typo - he was drafted in '06, not '08. Sounds like a good guy, hope he makes it.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I look forward to this guy getting a call up. He's earned a chance to show himself in the NHL to Kings brass. I don't see how he's not in a different organization next year if not (I imagine he'll get waiver claimed if the Kings try to demote him again next year).

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I look forward to this guy getting a call up. He's earned a chance to show himself in the NHL to Kings brass. I don't see how he's not in a different organization next year if not (I imagine he'll get waiver claimed if the Kings try to demote him again next year).

Didn't see this before but he absolutely deserves it. The Kings preach character and Bods is by FAR one of the best. Just a truly kind person and very cool. And what he's done this year has been great. I see a bit of similarity to AMart. He's not huge. He's good at both ends of the ice but not a world beater in either end. Good positioning. Good skater. Good shot. I hope he gets his chance, be it here or elsewhere.

HolyShot*

In related news, voynov has silently been declared as expendable and kings gm is contemplating big trade.

It could happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad