Jun 14, 2010
yes
32287533.jpg

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
just looked at the game sheet.

How does the shoot out work in the AHL? Should we not have won 2-0 on the shoot out? why were there 6 shooters each?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
WHO THE **** PUTS ON JESSIMAN AND ECKFORD ahead of Pageau, Prince, Stone, Cannone, Weircioch, Benoit etc...

Richardson's final order lost us the game. I can not believe how disgusting that attempt by Jessiman was. A slapshot from the blueline on a shootout ATTEMPT? LOL.

Unassisted. He just clapped one past Leggio. Didn't know he had a slap shot like that.

LOOOL, not sure if serious or not...

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
WHO THE **** PUTS ON JESSIMAN AND ECKFORD ahead of Pageau, Prince, Stone, Cannone, Weircioch, Benoit etc...

Richardson's final order lost us the game. I can not believe how disgusting that attempt by Jessiman was. A slapshot from the blueline on a shootout ATTEMPT? LOL.

LOOOL, not sure if serious or not...

At this point I'm not going to d-ck what Luke's thought process is/was..bottom line we were up by 2 and should have won if Bish didn't let in the last 3..

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
At this point I'm not going to d-ck what Luke's thought process is/was..bottom line we were up by 2 and should have won if Bish didn't let in the last 3..

I'm not even gonna start on Bishop. He was battling the puck all night and that last goal on him was a joke of an effort. When we were up 2-0 he just quit in the shootout.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
I'm not even gonna start on Bishop. He was battling the puck all night and that last goal on him was a joke of an effort. When we were up 2-0 he just quit in the shootout.

Grady mentioned Bishop was besides-himself afterwards slamming his stick trying to break it by the team bench..would have loved to have seen it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad