Week one start or sit

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
Godwin or David in the flex?

E Moore or dj Moore ?

I still don't think Godwin is fully healthy, despite the positive reports so personally I wouldn't risk it week 1. I assume the other option is Gabe Davis and in that case I'd go with him.

DJ Moore for me quite easily. He should be up at the top of the league for WR targets.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Good luck on week one ! Football is back!
God I love seeing this.

E Moore or dj Moore ?
For "David" did you mean "Davis" as in Gabriel Davis? If so, I'd go with Davis. Godwin might not even play this Sunday.

For your second I'd go with DJ Moore personally. Baker is going to want to light the Browns up and I think Moore should see a lot of targets and red zone looks.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal

E Moore or dj Moore ?
Well I guess it was Gabriel Davis and hope your started him lol and for the 2nd one DJ Moore without a doubt.

Need 1 WR and one FLEX between Jeudy, Thielen and CEH. Currently leaning towards Jeudy WR and CEH as my FLEX

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Well I guess it was Gabriel Davis and hope your started him lol and for the 2nd one DJ Moore without a doubt.

Need 1 WR and one FLEX between Jeudy, Thielen and CEH. Currently leaning towards Jeudy WR and CEH as my FLEX
Yup started Davis. what a game for him. I had him and Allen in one league and what a duo.
Starting DJ over E Moore. I have high hopes for both this season.

I would also lean Jeudy and CEH. Minnesota should be in tough against a tough GB defence and week one will be interesting to see how many targets thielen will get when there is a good spread on offence right now with obviously Jefferson, irv smith jr, cook and the emerging osborn. plus the check downs to cook.

Reactions: Maitz

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Yup started Davis. what a game for him. I had him and Allen in one league and what a duo.
Starting DJ over E Moore. I have high hopes for both this season.

I would also lean Jeudy and CEH. Minnesota should be in tough against a tough GB defence and week one will be interesting to see how many targets thielen will get when there is a good spread on offence right now with obviously Jefferson, irv smith jr, cook and the emerging osborn. plus the check downs to cook.
Davis was also my target at the draft, got picked 2 ranks before me, I was mad haha. DJ Moore is just too consistent for you not to start him, his floor is always safe, won’t give you a 150 2td game but a solid 80 yds with 6-8 receptions. I like E.Moore but as long as it’s Flacco I can’t trust him.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Pick two of four WRs, this is a TD Only league

KJ Osborn
Russell Gage (questionable but expected to play)
Joshua Palmer
Domeo Doubs

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
FLEX play: WR Juju Smith-Schluster vs RB David Montgomery (vs SF DEF at bad weather condition at Soldier Field)

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
FLEX play: WR Juju Smith-Schluster vs RB David Montgomery (vs SF DEF at bad weather condition at Soldier Field)

I think they’re pretty close, I’d probably roll the dice on Smith-Schuster hoping for the higher upside outcome, especially if you’re in a PPR or half PPR scoring system.

Very hard to evaluate right now and compare the two players with the KC receiving target priorities unsettled and the Bears rolling out Fields.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad