NFL GDT: Week 9

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Stillers are dummies, they should have thrown the ball right before the 2 minute warning.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
What a horrid drive. Gained nothing at midfield. They will probably pin the Titans at least.... ....Meh not really . At the 15.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Caught. Better hurry!

Another completion . Got out of bounds at the 24. Excitement.

Almost a game sealing pick.

Titans at the 19. 11 seconds left.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know people rip on Canada, but this looks like a player problem.

It is, but even if the quarterback sucks, the offensive coordinator is still gets blame for that too because he’s mainly responsible for developing him.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I really wish Steelers won’t be the last team taking a playoff spot.

So many more exciting options available

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
It is, but even if the quarterback sucks, the offensive coordinator is still gets blame for that too because he’s mainly responsible for developing him.

Canada deserves some blame and he is a below avg OC for sure, but he is also working with a flawed QB, I know Josh Allen seemed to fix his accuracy issues, but that is a rare occurrence in the NFL, generally guys who have poor accuracy are doomed to always have it, and I think that is where Kenny is headed. I had hoped when drafted that maybe he could be a Andy Dalton type or maybe in a perfect world have a Derek Carr type ceiling, but after 21 or so games now I don't think there is a whole lot more there than what we have seen. He might not be among the worst starters in the league, but he is definitely a bottom 10 guy whose ceiling is probably Mitch Trubisky or Case Keenum

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Canada sucks...but also Kenny kinda sucks too.

George Pickens is a meathead. How he didn't get the second foot down on his touch down makes no sense, his first foot was like 5 feet from the sideline, not good.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Canada sucks...but also Kenny kinda sucks too.

George Pickens is a meathead. How he didn't get the second foot down on his touch down makes no sense, his first foot was like 5 feet from the sideline, not good.

Yeah the Pickens one was a head scratcher, he has made a bunch of plays where he had like 4 inches to the sideline and got his toes in but this time he couldn't do it

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Bro, this guy.
IMG_8780.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad