NCAA GDT: Week 9

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ if you want to earn enough $$$ to buy the Blackhawks & rid the NHL of the Wirtz family, then go with College Football's premiere expert, The Bear, (who was 1-2 last week & is 12-13 on the season) on these monumental matchups:

Colorado State + 2.5 vs Boise State
Nebraska -7.5 vs Purdue
Iowa State -7.5 vs West Virginia

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I’ll eat crow for the terrible performance by PSU last week. I do think they rebound and play well tonight, but it probably won’t be enough.

I hate them, but I’ll give some credit to Pitt for putting together a nice year after losing to Western freaking Michigan. But I wouldn’t touch that line today against Miami… Miami owns them, even with mediocre teams. Keep that in mind.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’ll eat crow for the terrible performance by PSU last week. I do think they rebound and play well tonight, but it probably won’t be enough.

I hate them, but I’ll give some credit to Pitt for putting together a nice year after losing to Western freaking Michigan. But I wouldn’t touch that line today against Miami… Miami owns them, even with mediocre teams. Keep that in mind.
I think it just shows how bad the ACC is

@GKJ if you want to earn enough $$$ to buy the Blackhawks & rid the NHL of the Wirtz family, then go with College Football's premiere expert, The Bear, (who was 1-2 last week & is 12-13 on the season) on these monumental matchups:

Colorado State + 2.5 vs Boise State
Nebraska -7.5 vs Purdue
Iowa State -7.5 vs West Virginia
Enjoy the matchups this week because next week looks like trash.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
time for Texas to let me down again!

Really good slate for CFB today. Marquee game at every time period. Let's have some fun!

I do believe Texas hired the right coach still, just going to be tough to get players with the state of recruiting in Texas. rumors are swirling 5* Ohio State QB Quinn Ewers may hit the portal.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection....from East Lansing MI....where Kirk "YOU LIKE THAT!!!" Cousins honed his skillz! :yo:

Factoid: 10 years ago, Lee dropped the infamous F-Bomb! :laugh:

Sign of the Day:
FC9HOe0VUAg_V6A

:laugh:

Encouraging Pick: Kirk has my beloved U as his Superdog :yo:

Celebrity Pick: Actor/Comedian Ken Jeong....born and raised in South Detroit.......who is going with Sparty :nod:

Lee: Says Sparty is for real......says it would be crazy for him to pick Michigan.....whispers to Kirk that he IS crazy as he dons the maize & blue helmet! :biglaugh:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Good way to start for Texas. Starting doesn't seem to be the issue. Sark did take blame in the bye week, saying he dumbs down the offence in the 2nd half.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Corso's Headgear Selection....from East Lansing MI....where Kirk "YOU LIKE THAT!!!" Cousins honed his skillz! :yo:

Factoid: 10 years ago, Lee dropped the infamous F-Bomb! :laugh:

Sign of the Day:
FC9HOe0VUAg_V6A

:laugh:

Encouraging Pick: Kirk has my beloved U as his Superdog :yo:

Celebrity Pick: Actor/Comedian Ken Jeong....born and raised in South Detroit.......who is going with Sparty :nod:

Lee: Says Sparty is for real......says it would be crazy for him to pick Michigan.....whispers to Kirk that he IS crazy as he dons the maize & blue helmet! :biglaugh:
Didn’t Kirk have the u as the superdog last week too?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Man. I was so pumped about this PK hire for DC but he's made me very angry this year.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
time for Texas to let me down again!

Really good slate for CFB today. Marquee game at every time period. Let's have some fun!

I do believe Texas hired the right coach still, just going to be tough to get players with the state of recruiting in Texas. rumors are swirling 5* Ohio State QB Quinn Ewers may hit the portal.

The key to not be let down is to have absolutely zero expectations.

This works for all football teams except the Detroit Lions.

Reactions: John Price

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Okay whoa, I just checked the standings. Why is Iowa in the Top 10 again?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
The key to not be let down is to have absolutely zero expectations.

This works for all football teams except the Detroit Lions.

See I didn't have expectations for this team. until we went up big on OU and Oklahoma State. Now I just want 8-4 or 9-3.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Touchdown Michigan on a sack-fumble. Gonna be 27-14

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Josh Moore has one of the roughest halfs of football I've ever seen from a WR. Fumbled, drop TD and a INT that went off his hands.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Okay whoa, I just checked the standings. Why is Iowa in the Top 10 again?

And funny enough they’re the underdog against an unranked Wisconsin team today.

Wonder when and who the last top 10 team was that went in as the dog against an unranked opponent (not including a team having a major injury swaying the line).

I wouldn’t think that happens often but have no idea.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
And funny enough they’re the underdog against an unranked Wisconsin team today.

Wonder when and who the last top 10 team was that went in as the dog against an unranked opponent (not including a team having a major injury swaying the line).

I wouldn’t think that happens often but have no idea.

and they're definitely not at all down 20-0 to a mediocre at best Wisconsin team at the half. nope. no sir.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016

The U! Told you all. Smooth sailing in the second half. So much for that Heisman QB, lol. Nice INT.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad