NFL GDT: Week 9 - Part Deux

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
San Diego has the worst home field in the NFL. Seriously Pittsburgh, Oakland, Chicago and Denver have if not one of the biggest fan bases in the league and all the their fans flock to Jack Murphy Stadium like it's their home game..

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
San Diego has the worst home field in the NFL. Seriously Pittsburgh, Oakland, Chicago and Denver have if not one of the biggest fan bases in the league and all the their fans flock to Jack Murphy Stadium like it's their home game..

Eh. Jacksonville, Tampa and Atlanta aren't that great. But I would also contend on the regular as far as fan bases go they aren't playing passionate ones that are known for traveling.

Cochese

Mar 14, 2008

I can only speak for myself as born Charger fan living in SD. I no longer attend because I have come to the point were I am not willing or plan on spending money on this mentally/physically fragile garbage team. I've been there for the real lean years too. The way things have been conducted with this organization over the past few years has been too much to stomach and thats without the whole relocation drama.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I didn't realize Zach Miller was another Zach Miller.

Mike McCoy gonna be fired

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad