NCAA GDT: Week 8

member 51464

It was only a matter of time. You had to love the media blabbering on about how great PSU was due to their "big" early wins. Squeaking by a Wisconsin team that ND & Michigan routed. Barely getting past a mediocre Auburn team at home, same Auburn that almost lost to I-AA Ga State the following week and then got blown out by Georgia. Unimpressive home wins over juggernauts Indiana and Villanova, then finally losing to Iowa, a team vastly overrated themselves.

Can't top this one though, losing to a 2-5 Illinois team, in State College, and getting pushed all over the field while unable to beat them in nine overtimes lol. What a joke. At least we don't have to wait for UM or OSU to blow them out this year to end their annual fraud.
I am wondering how many spots Penn State drops in the rankings. Hopefully an ass kicking from the Buckeyes leaves them unranked soon.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I would think so, but I thought they should have already lost by now.

I rarely trust OK State against their big brother even if they're a better team, and I tend to think they are this year.

M O R O N
O
R
O
N

Reactions: GKJ

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Purdue had it taken to them by Wisconsin. Purdue should've played jump around to start the 4th quarter, Wisconsin would've blown it.

Graham Mertz 5/8 52 yards (???)

Savage.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh man, Miami is at 3rd & 16 and NC State gives up the first down. 31-30 Miami, under 2, and in field goal range

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The U gets the upset. NC State probably off the board

Btlegend082

Jun 23, 2021
Disclaimer been drinking a bit and know there some VT fans on here but whats yalls opinion on UVA QB Brennan Armstrong UVA has a horrible defense and seems like he is carrying the team while getting 0 credit

Btlegend082

Jun 23, 2021
So how does one figure out how good Cincinnati is?
Looking at there schedule they could easily go undefeated and if they do they will be in the playoffs granted those. G5 teams love to pull a unexpected upset and a 1 loss Cinci would be out, if they do make the playoffs though I expect them to get rolled

Last edited:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Looking at there schedule they could easily go undefeated and if they do they will be in the playoffs granted those. G5 teams love to pull a unexpected upset and a 1 loss Cinci would be out, if they do make the playoffs though I expect them to get rolled

Why would Cincinnati get rolled? They only lost to Georgia on a last second field goal last season in the Peach bowl. So they can hang with any team in the country.

Btlegend082

Jun 23, 2021
Why would Cincinnati get rolled? They only lost to Georgia on a last second field goal last season in the Peach bowl. So they can hang with any team in the country.
Dont get me wrong I'd love to see Cinci win it all and if there is a year for a G5 school to possibly do it this is there outside of Georgia there is no Elite team and even with UGA they tend to choke so who knows its wide open

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad