GDT: Week 8

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I think its funny how KC likes to take Hunt off the field on 3rd downs in favor of West. Always nice to help out your opponents.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think we've seen more than enough from Siemian now. Maybe he's a decent back-up but he can't be your starter. Elway is wasting this defense.

quesosauce

Feb 5, 2008
Denver
Siemien needs to be benched, he is at best a backup/spot starter for an injury prone starter

With the eagles and pats as the next two games, the broncos could very well be 3-6 before the next 'winnable' game at home vs cincy.

This offence is terrible, and they spent a first on lynch, you have to see what you have in him. Lose the next two and the playoffs are a pipe dream anyway, so what do you have to lose?

Siemien was always supposed to be a 'game manager' type, but he throws awful picks, and cannot win you a game

Lynch is probably a bust, but we need to give him 6+ starts to see what he has, at this point, NOTHING is worse than siemien

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
The offense wouldn't be terrible if Siemian wasn't at QB. McCoy routinely schemes up good plays in the passing game but Siemian can't execute.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Siemian is just so wretched. Elway’s going to have to make a play for Cousins this offseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad