NCAA GDT: Week 7

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ohio State better hope Oregon doesn’t lose it because in no universe should they have to rally to beat Cal.

San Diego State gets a 19-13 double overtime road win that was 6-6 entering overtime. Wonder if Gary danielson stayed up late to watch.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ If you want to earn enough $$$$ to buy out Roger Goodell & run the NFL as it should be run, then go with The Bear (who improved to 2-1 last week) on these pivotal contests:

Indiana plus 4 over Sparty
Boston College plus 3 over NC State
UCLA plus 1.5 over Washington

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Will be hard to top how many incredible games there was last week.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
big weekend for Texas. It's been coming out this week they maybe in pole position for Arch. He's on campus for the weekend against OSU.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
big weekend for Texas. It's been coming out this week they maybe in pole position for Arch. He's on campus for the weekend against OSU.
Is Arch like A-number-one recruit? Like top guy in the country type?

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection...once again from Athens GA....where not only Herschel, but noted Buffalo Bills QB Jake Fromm Made Georgia Great Again & honed their skillz!! :yo: :naughty:

Factoid: Lee is now 4-4 when donning his ugly pal UGA :nod:

Sign of the Day: "UK students are not smarter than a 5th grader" :laugh:

Encouraging Picks: Kirk & Des have The U as their superdog!! :amazed: :handclap:

Celebrity Picker: Comedian & Georgia fan Jeff Foxworthy, who obviously likes his Dawgs tonight

Lee: Uga joins the set........Lee says he is the #1 mascot in the nation because the Dawgs are the #1 team in the nation......he picked Georgia to win the SEC & the National title......how can he pick Kentucky as he dons UGA once again! :biglaugh:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Is Arch like A-number-one recruit? Like top guy in the country type?

He's the most hyped high school football player of any position I've seen or heard about since Clowney, not even Trevor Lawrence from what I remember got this much attention (possibly because IIRC Clemson was always going to be his choice).

Seems like it's either Georgia or Texas.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He's the most hyped high school football player of any position I've seen or heard about since Clowney, not even Trevor Lawrence from what I remember got this much attention (possibly because IIRC Clemson was always going to be his choice).

Seems like it's either Georgia or Texas.
Wonder if the Mannings are catching heat for not pushing him to Ole Miss.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
By the way, enjoy this week because next week’s slate looks like death.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I dont like using the transitive property, but I think Alabama is really overhpyed this year. They struggled mightily with Florida who has since lost to Kentucky and is now getting worked by an LSU is who is terrible. it could just be that LSU decided to be a decent team this weekend though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hideous defense by LSU. 3 guys vs. 1 nobody plays the ball

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad