Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
chargers-pain.gif

Dallas defense the difference

Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know Herbert is getting bounced around there, but Gilmore barely moved. Throw the ball incomplete and play for 4th down, that throw was never there.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Rooting Chargers just for her and that poor lady with her head in her hands. That's some Chargers trauma right there.
And also that I f***ing despise the Cowboys of course.

sidenote I am always kind of a little jealous of casual sports fans. I watch so much sports even if something incredible happens I rarely get actually jacked up about stuff anymore. More like a raised eyebrow and audible wow or whistle.

Inb4 Travis Kelce is TIME's man of the year. Caught several balls and dated a popstar.
I've actually tried to hate him but don't find it easy. He does have charisma out the ass.
His wardrobe is wearing thin for me personally...but I have no style unless we are talking motorcycle helmets of goggles, motocross boots..lol

Herbert always does this smh
He out Dak'ed Dak

Herbert just always seems to make mistake or poor throw at most important times

Dont think he is ever going to take next step
Rivers 2.0

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He kinda has some Romo to his game
Yeah he basically is just a bigger Romo. You want to be a top guy in this league, here to go, go down the field on Monday night football against the Dallas Cowboys. Take the game by the neck and pull it out of the fire.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Yeah he basically is just a bigger Romo. You want to be a top guy in this league, here to go, go down the field on Monday night football against the Dallas Cowboys. Take the game by the neck and pull it out of the fire.
I dunno, I’m still generally impressed with him, and he’s plenty young.

I think Staley makes it hard on him by expecting him to be Elway every 4th Quarter to overcome his terrible game management decisions.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I think Staley makes it hard on him by expecting him to be Elway every 4th Quarter to overcome his terrible game management decisions.
He’s a visually impressive quarterback, yes. Because of that he gets talked about (and now paid) like he’s a top guy, and it’s just never been demonstrated.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
His wardrobe is wearing thin for me personally...but I have no style unless we are talking motorcycle helmets of goggles, motocross boots..lol

What do you ride? I haven't gone dirt biking in forever now.
right now since I live downtown I'm on this scooter shit.

s-l400.jpg

they're actually fun as shit to rip over pedestrian bridges and walking paths at night tho :laugh:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Have we also seen anything out of Kellen Moore that should excite people now that he's out of the Dallas hype machine? Chargers ran the ball (non Herbert, 17 times only for 33 yards).

Reactions: RedRocking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad