NCAA GDT: Week 5

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Man, I see Alabama and Georgia and then a shit load of question marks.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Man, I see Alabama and Georgia and then a shit load of question marks.

I guess that you didn't see Cincinnati hold Notre Dame (4-0, now 4-1) scoreless at home in the first half for the first time in twelve years. The Bearcats missed two second half FGs but still won 24-13. It easily could have been 30-13.

Cincinnati lost to Georgia on a last minute 53 yard FG last season in the Peach Bowl.

They went toe-to-toe with a SEC team based just 70 miles from the bowl game in Atlanta for 59 minutes and 57 seconds. They might as well played that game in Athens.

The Bearcats are for real even if you chose to ignore them or claim otherwise. If the Bearcats keep winning, they will move up to #4

Ohio State has to play at Indiana, where Cincinnati already won this season. Then the Bucks host Penn State.

Penn State has to play Iowa next Saturday.

Michigan has to play at Michigan State on Oct 30th, where they rarely win. Two weeks later they play at Penn State, then 2 weeks later they host Ohio State, who has beaten Michigan a lot in the last 10 years.

In 3 or 4 weeks, there will only be two Big10 teams in the top ten, instead of the current four.

Oklahoma is the only team that can catch Cincinnati and they have to play at OK State.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I guess that you didn't see Cincinnati hold Notre Dame (4-0, now 4-1) scoreless at home in the first half for the first time in twelve years. The Bearcats missed two second half FGs but still won 24-13. It easily could have been 30-13.

Cincinnati lost to Georgia on a last minute 53 yard FG last season in the Peach Bowl.

They went toe-to-toe with a SEC team based just 70 miles from the bowl game in Atlanta for 59 minutes and 57 seconds. They might as well played that game in Athens.

The Bearcats are for real even if you chose to ignore them or claim otherwise. If the Bearcats keep winning, they will move up to #4

Ohio State has to play at Indiana, where Cincinnati already won this season. Then the Bucks host Penn State.

Penn State has to play Iowa next Saturday.

Michigan has to play at Michigan State on Oct 30th, where they rarely win. Two weeks later they play at Penn State, then 2 weeks later they host Ohio State, who has beaten Michigan a lot in the last 10 years.

In 3 or 4 weeks, there will only be two Big10 teams in the top ten, instead of the current four.

Oklahoma is the only team that can catch Cincinnati and they have to play at OK State.

with that kind of overreaction, I can only assume you're the type of guy that when runs out of gas, buys a new car.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee

with that kind of overreaction, I can only assume you're the type of guy that when runs out of gas, buys a new car.

You need to talk to the broadcasters from NBC. That is where that info came from about the 12 years.

I guess that means that you didn't watch the game, just like I suspected.

I will just ignore your nonsense comments about me.

member 51464

I have long thought there should be no rankings until after at least week three, preferably week four. Teams would be a lot more properly ranked to "start" then and we wouldn't have issues of overrated teams taking too long to fall out or surprise great teams taking too long to get in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad