NFL GDT: Week 4

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Never understood what made them hire Bowles as HC. Great D mind but they should've taken the chance with Leftwich.

Guess they figured with Brady and the other weapons on O plus that D that it wouldn't matter who was at the helm ,ha

Leftwich isn't very good at his job as it stands. Can't see him as HC going much better.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Leftwich isn't very good at his job as it stands. Can't see him as HC going much better.
I'll give you that but Todd Bowles? Eh still remember his stint with the Jets. Whole lotta meh.

Had that one decent season in '15. All they had to do was beat a Bills team with nothing to play for and a bunch of back up's to get in. What happens? Big ol choke. Fitzmagic turned into FitzTragic.

After that a whole bunch of meh

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'll give you that but Todd Bowles? Eh still remember his stint with the Jets. Whole lotta meh.
I would assume the logic was Bowles had experience as a HC (albeit nothing about his resume screams good coach) whereas Byron did not.

Doesn't make it the correct move, but it does give it context

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I would assume the logic was Bowles had experience as a HC (albeit nothing about his resume screams good coach) whereas Byron did not.

Doesn't make it the correct move, but it does give it context
Yeah i can see the reason and logic but still. Todd Bowles. Whatever.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Whatever happens between now and then….come January…it’s Buffalo and Kansas City

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
How did this team lose to the Colts last week?

Any Given Sunday i guess

The Chiefs did some dumb things in that game that ended up in a 10-14 point swing. Moore muffed a punt on the 4 yard line, Colts got a TD as a result. The Chiefs kicker missed a PAT. They tried a dumb fake field goal on the IND 24 that failed.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Im glad that Pitt fans get to see Pickett..but the next four teams they face seems like you should just throw Mitch to the wolves and take the L’s.

Throwing three picks vs the Jets and then going Buffalo, Tampa, Miami, Philly feels like he’s being punished,

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay scored the same number of points they did in the super bowl

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
TB can just leave happily knowing they won't have to worry about playing KC again unless they make the SB.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Im glad that Pitt fans get to see Pickett..but the next four teams they face seems like you should just throw Mitch to the wolves and take the L’s.

Throwing three picks vs the Jets and then going Buffalo, Tampa, Miami, Philly feels like he’s being punished,

I am very high on Pickett as a player. Bet he wins one of those games, but I sure as hell ain't picking which one. Three of those four being on the road is rough.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I guess Tampa didn't show up? This team is not getting past Philadelphia or Los Angeles in a NFC Championship

Rams haven’t been impressive at all this year.

Buccs have a chance if they can keep getting healthier and get reps under their belt.

The defense has shown it can be elite and the offense has the same potential.

It’s just about health

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad