NFL GDT: Week 4

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think this will be an entertaining game. You can define Entertaining anyway you like, but it's a up and coming star vs. the first overall pick. Sometimes the games between bad team could be good games.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Anyway, this obviously got on prime time cause everyone gets on there and may as well use the two last top picks matchup thing when ya have these two teams matchup.
My question-

Anyone know who Jags fans consider their biggest rival?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gutty win for the Bengals and gutty game by the Jaguars. You can see they’re close to finding it but can they get there. They definitely don’t look like the Jets

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
That's why you take the points at the end of the half. How many illegal hands to face penalties did Jax commit?

4th and 1 at the one-yard line, opponent pretty much won't score even if you don't get the points... my guess is analytics say you should go for it. Of course them losing by 3 and being result-oriented you can say it's a bad call, but it probably wasn't.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
The stop at the end of the 2nd quarter by the Bengals was the game-changer. Kept them alive and they took the momentum from there and ran with it. Honestly, I probably would have gone for it if I were Meyer because within reason I'm big on stepping on a team's throat when you have the opportunity, but it failing was definitely the tide-turner. This was a game the Jaguars really, really needed to win and it's going to stew in their minds for a while.

For the Bengals, this is a team that has historically folded at even the slightest hint of adversity so soundly beating their (admittedly quite injured) boogeyman last week and coming back from 14-down this week is encouraging for their fanbase. Two weeks in a row of now allowing 1 or fewer sacks for their bad OL is shocking, I don't care who they played.

I think the Bengals have found their QB. He has the eye of the tiger, to forgive the shitty pun. He has an awful lot to prove yet and they need to protect him better but they need to do everything possible to keep him in town.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
4th and 1 at the one-yard line, opponent pretty much won't score even if you don't get the points... my guess is analytics say you should go for it. Of course them losing by 3 and being result-oriented you can say it's a bad call, but it probably wasn't.
It was an interesting call to go with the QB option. Great play by the LB 55 who was right there in the hole to stop Trevor.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
It was an interesting call to go with the QB option. Great play by the LB 55 who was right there in the hole to stop Trevor.

Bengals were getting bit by it earlier so it's an understandable, albeit risky, call by the Jaguars.

#55 is Logan Wilson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad