Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
DEEBO!@!!

giphy.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This was a tough spot no matter what for the Giants, they stayed out west on the short week.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Darren Waller played like a BUM.

3 catches for 20 yards, even in a Giants uniform he's performing like a guy who got paid and then dipped. He pulled this garbage with the Raiders, now he's doing it again with the Giants.

So when's his new rap song gonna come out? BUM.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

The Red Rifle and Gardner Minshew are starting, Chad Henne said no to the Jets, and the Bengals signed Reid Sinnett.
The smallest QB in the draft in Young and the biggest QB in Richardson, both get hurt.

Seattle lost to a Darnold led Carolina at home because they couldn't stop the run last season. See if they can beat an experienced Dalton. Not as confident in seattle as I would be if Young was the starter in a loud stadium given his limited passing yards.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Yo, this late afternoon slate is the drizzling shits.
Mostly the west coast teams. SF already played. Rams are on MNF. LV do SNF. Leaves Chargers who are on the road at Minny so early window for them. AZ hosts Dallas and Seattle hosts Carolina. Denver in Miami in the early window. KC hosts Chicago in the late window.

I mean, those 3 late window matchups each involve a team likely to be in the bottom 10 of the NFL standings.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Brandon Staley is so fired
JC Jackson was terrible last season as a free agent signing. Jackson, I figure is done in LA after this season or earlier. Heck, even at the TDL, LA should be looking to move him and eat part of his contract this season to do it. $15 mill dead cap if cut in the off-season due to the $25 mill signing bonus he got, which was prorated over 5 years, so that's what is left. He's due a $2 mill roster bonus combe the first week of the start of the 2024 season in late March. So, he's gone.

Reactions: EpochLink

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad