Pre-Game Talk: WEEK 27: Missing Moose, vs. Stars, vs. Green Filth, vs. 'Peg

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I don’t understand why they are not huvin Annunen a go.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Georgiev starting...

Roy face palm.gif

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I hear Mikko is quitting hockey after the injury and joining Ordo Templi Orientis.

Any truth to this?

• Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
bright side here is we will get to see what Georgie is made of tonight. Last chance for him to perform or he's lost the net. Let's see how he responds to the pressure

Yup. Look, Georgiev is gonna have to perform in the playoffs. No choice. And the best way to get AG out of whatever funk he's in and get his mind right for the SCPs is to throw him out there against good teams and make him play when the stakes aren't that high.

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Doesn’t sound like Kovalenko is joining the Avs anytime soon. Shitty news with the injuries mounting.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I'd keep Mikko out until the playoffs, let him rest and be sure he's good to go.

Also think Bednar is giving Georgiev one more chance to see if he can bounce back. If not, I think we see Justus the rest of the regular season (unless there's a back to back)

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
If he doesn't join for the regular season I have doubts he will see a second of ice time in the playoffs unless major injuries hit.

Kovalenko might just be a 2024-2025 addition.

Yeah, you may be right.

I don’t get it though. If you ice Wagner’s, Foudy’s and Kiviranta’s over Kovalenko it makes no sense to me.

There’s no higher ceiling with these guys and the floor is quite low too. At least with Kovalenko there’s some upside.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah, you may be right.

I don’t get it though. If you ice Wagner’s, Foudy’s and Kiviranta’s over Kovalenko it makes no sense to me.

There’s no higher ceiling with these guys and the floor is quite low too. At least with Kovalenko there’s some upside.
It's about knowing the system for a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad