Pre-Game Talk: Week 22: Trade Deadline Week. Three at home vs. Hawks, vs. Wangs, and vs. Green Filth.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Very important point that Bednar makes in this interview that a lot of people on these boards forget and a few of us have stated a few times already:

I paraphrase but the gist is "People online have no idea how hard it is for a GM to add people to the roster. People say Go get this guy or go get that guy....It is far from easy."

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Just realized tomorrow nights game is on NHLN. I hate when games are on there. I need to find a reliable kitten. Going to be pissed if I miss the first game with all the new toys.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Very important point that Bednar makes in this interview that a lot of people on these boards forget and a few of us have stated a few times already:

I paraphrase but the gist is "People online have no idea how hard it is for a GM to add people to the roster. People say Go get this guy or go get that guy....It is far from easy."
Yeah but look at what CMac did in ~26 hours.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Sirius NHL radio show with Kouleas, Stewart, and RayCroft and one guy (I think Stewart); says I think MacKinnon has done enough to put himself into 4th name in the Hart trophy race with Kuch, Matthews and McDavid.. haha wth ??

• Haha
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
So if Annunen is still sick tonight, can we emergency call up Prostate? Or are we gonna roll wil a emergency backup?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad