NCAA: Week 2: Duel in the Heat

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Ewers done for 4-6 weeks. Rumour has it Hudson Card is out for this weeks game also.
I doubt third on the depth chart is highly recruited kid not with Manning committing for next season. Anyone highly touted would ah e transferred.

Ewers done for half the season. Less time for him to put up a strong resume.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I doubt third on the depth chart is highly recruited kid not with Manning committing for next season. Anyone highly touted would ah e transferred.

Ewers done for half the season. Less time for him to put up a strong resume.
He was really good in the little bit he played fortunately. If Manning redshirts I don't see a serious problem.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
As expected, Texas moved into the rankings with the close loss. Good for them, but sounds like they have major QB troubles.
Something that never, ever happens isn’t expected. College football rankings aren’t known for course correction.

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Something that never, ever happens isn’t expected. College football rankings aren’t known for course correction.
It has happened before, it's just been a long time. And I expected it, I said so during the thread that if they lost a close game to Bama with their starting QB out for most of it, they'd be in the conversation to be ranked, and they obviously were.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The ‘23 Georgia game is the nugget. Don’t need to play it out of conference if it’s going to be in-conference. They’re trying to get them in next year.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
The ‘23 Georgia game is the nugget. Don’t need to play it out of conference if it’s going to be in-conference. They’re trying to get them in next year.
If the SEC is that desperate for OU and Texas to join in '23, that gives the Big 12 massive leverage in current TV negotiations. Even if '24 is more likely, the Big 12 will still benefit.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If the SEC is that desperate for OU and Texas to join in '23, that gives the Big 12 massive leverage in current TV negotiations. Even if '24 is more likely, the Big 12 will still benefit.
I don't know how the Big 12 benefits so much, they're leaving and not being replaced with major programs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad