NFL GDT: Week 17

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Mike McCarthy and Dom Capers are so bad at their jobs, yet Rodgers is gonna save them for another year.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Mike McCarthy and Dom Capers are so bad at their jobs, yet Rodgers is gonna save them for another year.

Don't remind me. If I knew GB missing the playoffs would guarantee their firing, I would take it in a heartbeat.
Doesn't have the arm talent of A-Rod.

I agree. But Wilson is a smart QB and is better at scrambling/running than Rodgers is. I think he would do really well if he had a good O-line

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Russell Wilson is a MOF thrower. While he can be productive and effective, its also pretty limited without a strong running game as we've seen this year.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
How you guys think the games will be scheduled?

i figure
texans/raiders saturday 430, lions/seahawks saturday 830, dolphins/steelers sunday 1pm, giants/packers 4pm

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Favre was reckless, he turned it over way too much. Plus he kissed the media's ass way too long. At times they felt sorry for him.

Rodgers is consistent, could care less what the press says.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Favre was reckless, he turned it over way too much. Plus he kissed the media's ass way too long. At times they felt sorry for him.

Rodgers is consistent, could care less what the press says.

Have a soft spot for Favre. When I move to the US, his wild west throwing style is what endeared me to him and the Pack. But honestly, Rodgers is in a class of his own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad