NFL GDT: Week 14

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
You're better off with Trubisky. Kid is starting to get it.

One good game vs a pathetic Bengals does not = Starting to get it

Overall he has been disappointing this year and he better damn well prove much better next year especially with what Bears invested in him

I like his skills but he needs to improve a lot before I am satisfied

And they could have kept Cutler for this year and saved 2M on cap instead of bringing in that bum Glennon. Its what they should have done if they didn't want kid playing when not ready

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
One good game vs a pathetic Bengals does not = Starting to get it

Overall he has been disappointing this year and he better damn well prove much better next year especially with what Bears invested in him

I like his skills but he needs to prove he can be a good #1 before I am satisfied

And they could have kept Cutler for this year and saved 2M on cap instead of bringing in that bum Glennon. Its what they should have done if they didn't want kid playing when not ready

He is starting to get it. He had 13 starts in college. You have no clue.

Reactions: Sami Salo

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
He is starting to get it. He had 13 starts in college. You have no clue.

13 starts further supports why trading up for him is major risk and has potential to blow up in Bears face

And until this past game he certainly was showing very little so this "He is starting to get it" is dishonest on your part

At end of day the Bears paid a steep price for him and he better damn well prove worth it

Thus far his performance in NFL has been more disappointing then promising

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
13 starts further supports why trading up for him is major risk and has potential to blow up in Bears face

And until this past game he certainly was showing very little so this "He is starting to get it" is dishonest on your part

At end of day the Bears paid a steep price for him and he better damn well prove worth it

Thus far his performance in NFL has been more disappointing then promising

Its not dishonest. The game is slowing down for him. Why are you so impatient? You bail on every young bear that isn't a star after their rookie year but cape for a 34 year old washed up QB like Cutler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad