NCAA GDT: Week 14: Championship Week

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Bet the house on Sparty over Pitt, they’re going to SMACK them. Utah will get killed too. The B1G is about to flex their superiority.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Bet the house on Sparty over Pitt, they’re going to SMACK them. Utah will get killed too. The B1G is about to flex their superiority.

Ohio State gave up nearly 300 rushing yards to Michigan

Utah is a great running team

Utah can beat Ohio State

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Florida is playing like trash this year and with the coaching turnover seems like they wouldn't be that interested in a lower level bowl. So normally this would be perfect time for UCF to absolutely take it to them but this UCF team is probably the worst team in the last few years and can easily get smoked. Think Florida will actually be up for this game and UCF will need to be at their best and I don't know if Malzahn is the guy who will do that. Should be a massive game for the fans who've been wanting this for awhile, Ybor will be electric for a few days. Just don't let me down UCF, this is what you've wanted for years it's time to show you're on that level.

My second-favorite NCAAFB team is whomever is playing UF, so I hope you guys beat the shit out of them.

If you get the UF that played Alabama, you're getting torched. If you're getting the UF of recent weeks you have a good shot. The state of Florida depends on you.

Reactions: DaveG

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
I dig Pickett and jaw-dropped at his fake slide play, which ai thought was tremendous. But then ai wondered if QBs if the future will hate it because defensive players are less likely to give them the benefit of the protection that QBs are afforded.
I bet they change the rule to blow plays dead when that happens.

BYU kind of got a raw deal
Big time. They were the real Pac-12 champs this year.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I have already penciled in Alabama-Georgia for the national championship game. Maybe Georgia gets by them after a second try but I doubt it.

I know I won't bother this year.

I was tailgating before the Bengals game today, and I asked out loud if this could reach an Anti-Trust lawsuit at some point with ESPN’s financial interest in both the CFP and the SEC. I also think it’s horseshit how ESPN gives Saban a live segment every single weekend on Gameday but whatever.

Elvis P

The Wakandan Intergalactic Empire
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The U of Chi Maroons are 8-2. It helps that they play against tiny D III liberal arts schools with 1,400 students such as Beloit College.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

Florida is playing like trash this year and with the coaching turnover seems like they wouldn't be that interested in a lower level bowl. So normally this would be perfect time for UCF to absolutely take it to them but this UCF team is probably the worst team in the last few years and can easily get smoked. Think Florida will actually be up for this game and UCF will need to be at their best and I don't know if Malzahn is the guy who will do that. Should be a massive game for the fans who've been wanting this for awhile, Ybor will be electric for a few days. Just don't let me down UCF, this is what you've wanted for years it's time to show you're on that level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad