NFL GDT: Week 13

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
AFC will be come down to whatever QB can stay upright it seems like. In this environment, if Miami can snatch that #1 seed, they might find themselves in the SB.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Jaguars are this years Vikings, plenty of people have tried to play them as contenders but they just don’t have it

Also stupid by me was to expect Bengals to turn atleast Burrows injury into a really good pick and get something out of this season, but they’ll stay in the hunt while having no chance at doing anything

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Because Lawrence got hurt. Duh.

I hope that’s sarcasm.

Bengals shouldn’t have been able to put up those runs against them, SF showed them their place earlier.

Jaguars are a good team, not an elite team or a contender as so many have tried to explain

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The Jets can’t seem to get personnel decisions right can they?
I don't think they got the coaching choice right either. Saleh seems to be completely in over his head & when you see him on the sidelines now he looks completely checked out. Boomer & Gio were going crazy this morning over the story I linked above & basically said that if it's true Wilson should be cut immediately & Saleh should be fired. I can't argue with either. We kept hearing how Rodgers came in & "fixed" Wilson's attitude problems during training camp, but this would suggest otherwise.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I don't think they got the coaching choice right either. Saleh seems to be completely in over his head & when you see him on the sidelines now he looks completely checked out. Boomer & Gio were going crazy this morning over the story I linked above & basically said that if it's true Wilson should be cut immediately & Saleh should be fired. I can't argue with either. We kept hearing how Rodgers came in & "fixed" Wilson's attitude problems during training camp, but this would suggest otherwise.

Rodgers went there to get more cameras and spotlight on him, if you check the Jets social media you’ll see him talking to season ticket holders in the phone and chiming in on the Pat McCafee show talking about his progress and shit.

The Jets brass went all in on him for this season, it backfired when he went down in the first game. It didn’t help when they couldn’t get a viable back up for him since Zach Wilson is trash.

Rodgers brought his buddies over to get paid and influence the team about winning, that hasn’t helped them.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It wound be a clear sign he doesn’t have the pulse of the room.

Nathaniel Hackett gonna house-of-cards his way into another head job.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
The best Jets fact is that they have more safeties in the 1st quarter this year than touchdowns.

No, there are no typos in that sentence.

• Haha

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The best Jets fact is that they have more safeties in the 1st quarter this year than touchdowns.

No, there are no typos in that sentence.
How many touchdowns is it? 2?

Because that covers multiple definitions of 'safeties' in football terminology

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
How many touchdowns is it? 2?

Because that covers multiple definitions of 'safeties' in football terminology
Your mom covers multiple definitions of 'safeties' in football terminology

• Haha
Reactions: GKJ

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
So the Jets don't know what to do with their quarterback situation, they reach out to Joe Benigno?
Was Fireman Ed not available? Was Method Man on tour with the Wu Tang Clan at the time?

The ineptitude of the New York Jets is staggering.
It's not the organization, its Saleh. Apparently, he & Benigno are golfing buddies, so Benigno somehow felt comfy sending Saleh 6 tips on how to handle this dire situation & Saleh reportedly was shocked when tip #3 was to make Wilson the starter again. You can't make this shit up! :biglaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: EpochLink

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It's not the organization, its Saleh. Apparently, he & Benigno are golfing buddies, so Benigno somehow felt comfy sending Saleh 6 tips on how to handle this dire situation & Saleh reportedly was shocked when tip #3 was to make Wilson the starter again. You can't make this shit up! :biglaugh:

For the love of god :facepalm:

Saleh getting tips from Joe f***ing Benigno, what’s next? Getting offensive play calls from Mike Greenberg!?

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
52 QBs have played this season.

Why didn't they cart Trevor off the field?

If there was no trade deadline for QBs and draft picks, it would be fascinating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad