NFL GDT: Week 13

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So who has Vegas got for MVP now since the betting favorite home underdog just did I guess what was expected and lost?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh man, looks like the NFL on CBS twitter account is letting the intern have some fun on there:laugh:

Once an upon a time I had a lot of fun with a John Skelton vs. Tim Tebow thread.

Not many people were interested in the truth.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
That was a completely different scenario.

Play is at ~7:35 if the auto time doesn't work.

In that case the ball wasn't thrown into the endzone and it wasn't a giant pile of players. It was a single receiver near the ball with multiple defenders and the one defender just shoved the single receiver in the back way before the ball got there.

Still hilarious though. And I've still have rarely seen a team get flagged like that on a HM regardless of the differing scenario. Well deserved penalty though.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Can’t stand players going backward after catch instead of taking their 3-4 yards and getting north nd just going down for another 1-2, especially on 1st down

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I love the announcers going on and on about what a great playcall it was when if the defender took the correct gap it would have been a 1-2 yard gain and it would have been 3rd and 7.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Yeah my sister's fiancee is a massive Bengals fan and feels the same. Would hate to see Burrow go the Andrew Luck out of the league before 30 route.
If they drive Burrow out of the league permanently due to cheapness or incompetence I'm f***ing out. I'm done. Full stop.

They ain't getting a better QB than that. If they can't keep him here and alive and win games, they never will. So what would be the point of following them? Of watching them? None.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad