NFL GDT: Week 13

Sep 19, 2008
The NFCE is starting to get closer now after the Cowboys got off to a fast start. Not sure if WFT can catch up but a loss today would make the game at FedEx really, really significant.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The NFCE is starting to get closer now after the Cowboys got off to a fast start. Not sure if WFT can catch up but a loss today would make the game at FedEx really, really significant.
WFT controls their destiny for the division

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Turned on Fox for some Cowboys pregame talk.

I like how the broadcast runs a comedy bit making fun of fans who make their entire lives about the Cowboys to the point of calling them losers, then goes to commercial, and then comes back with a montage of clips of Cowboys fans who make their fandom their entire lives.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I didn’t even get this game on yet but it can’t be worse than the Flyers

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
WFT controls their destiny for the division

They're not beating the Cowboys twice. Not even sure they can do it once. They're not a good team at all. They will lose games to the Eagles/Giants. Not worried about Dallas locking up the NFC East. They're the only team with one bonafide gamebreaker in Prescott and better supporting pieces.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
An opponent this week is my best friend and needs the win and is appalled that I have Gallup

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I can't believe someone is legally named Lil'Jordan. Reminds me when I dealt with a file for a guy named Ti-Guy at my old insurance job (the french equivalent of Lil'Guy) and when I chuckled and asked for the legal name, Ti-Guy laughed and asked me to double check.

Reactions: JimmyApples

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I can't believe someone is legally named Lil'Jordan. Reminds me when I dealt with a file for a guy named Ti-Guy at my old insurance job (the french equivalent of Lil'Guy) and when I chuckled and asked for the legal name, Ti-Guy laughed and asked me to double check.
Ti is sometimes pronounced tee

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Cowboys finally have their full offense and it doesn’t seem as scary as it did earlier in the season. They’re really suffering with almost no run game.

So far it’s been the Micah Parsons show, like it’s been since November.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021

My buddy was wondering why they were mentioning his height, before realizing that’s his actual name

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
My buddy was wondering why they were mentioning his height, before realizing that’s his actual name

The funny thing is, if he's currently playing in the NFL, chances are he wasn't even born at a time when lil' was a mainstream, popular name in the culture. Without even looking up his birthplace, I'm going to guess he was a born in a Southern ass place.

Reactions: JimmyApples

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
If I was Taysom Hill, I'd be so paranoid and insecure about what the Saints ask from me week-to-week. The mental fortitude it must take to be that kind of player is impressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad