NCAA: Week 13: Harbaughs and McCords

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Say what you want about USC defence, but I don't know how the big 10 schools are gonna deal with USC/Oregon/Washington's speed.
I don’t know how USC is going to handle BIG 10 D-lines. You don’t even need top tier WR’s to beat USC’s secondary. It’s actually false to even call it defense. It’s a secondary that play prevent every play. Softest coverage in D.1 by a long shot.

What’s going to happen now with Caleb gone. He covered up the score a ton by scoring so many points. Riley is a complete fraud as a HC.

Don’t even want to hear USC’s name anywhere top tier next year until they actually prove something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Imagine paying 76 million to fire a coach and then thinking that a loser with a 30 year old 10 year starter and he can't even stay within 10 points of Tulane is the answer.

How Jeff Traylor is even a consideration for a program like A and M let alone maybe the favorite shows they are not a serious football program.

Reactions: DaveG

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Imagine paying 76 million to fire a coach and then thinking that a loser with a 30 year old 10 year starter and he can't even stay within 10 points of Tulane is the answer.

How Jeff Traylor is even a consideration for a program like A and M let alone maybe the favorite shows they are not a serious football program.
I'm seriously wondering if Elko ended up saying "yeah I want nothing to do with this shit show" after interviewing. There are less insane programs out there than ATM if he wanted to leave Duke (which I'm not convinced of). Yeah, they've had a rough season after their QB1 went down to injury against the Domers but they were looking like a legit top 25 team before that.

Reactions: Tryamw and MM917

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Dear Sark,

Please Win.

Sincerely,
Your Biggest Fan.

O/U 10 minutes left in the first quarter i pour myself a glass of bourbon?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tulane up 29-10 over UTSA with 5 minutes left. They go to the AAC Championship Game.

Reactions: DaveG

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
IMG_7474.jpeg

Mood

Last edited:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
God Bless these seniors, go clinch a shot at the big 12 title tonight ya'll.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
It's looked super rough from what I've been able to catch

At least a couple injuries that looked very serious
Watts, Worthy and Sanders have all come back in. I think it looked really rough but ended up being like a kick in the nuts, kick in the leg and Idk what Watts really was.

Reactions: LT

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
This is who Texas has been all year. Up big on an opponent and you're like "eh, should be about 10-14 more!" Then they let a team come back into it. Let's see what Texas does here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad