GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
An intentional grounding gives Michigan a second safety today 31-24

Reactions: Elvis P

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Utah getting skunked. Looking ahead to Colorado I guess.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
James Madison too far into the Game Day hubbub. Down 10-5 after 3 to Appy State

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I can’t take listening to Gene Starratore and Dean Blandino explain every replay and penalty anymore

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Oregon’s best win is getting blown out by Arizona right now. Texas (if they win) and Bama should both be ahead of Oregon after this week.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Georgia’s going to win by 30 again

Most likely. They play in such a way that the opposition gets dismantled after giving up a couple of scores. They'll win the whole thing again unless Marvin Harrison Jr has like 5 touchdowns.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Most likely. They play in such a way that the opposition gets dismantled after giving up a couple of scores. They'll win the whole thing again unless Marvin Harrison Jr has like 5 touchdowns.
That’s how I’m seeing it unless Alabama can beat them twice.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Oregon’s best win is getting blown out by Arizona right now. Texas (if they win) and Bama should both be ahead of Oregon after this week.
I’ve been saying this!!! But that’s a huge if ( I for sure have battered fan syndrome)

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
In that case hopefully all the undefeated stay unbeaten.

I think Oregon and Alabama could/would beat FSU but don't want to see this Texas team anywhere close to the play-offs, just a waste of a spot if that happens.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I’ve been saying this!!! But that’s a huge if ( I for sure have battered fan syndrome)

I can’t focus watching this game knowing what comes next week.

Anyways, Oregon will only have 1 top 25 win while UT and Bama will have what 3 a piece?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I can’t focus watching this game knowing what comes next week.

Anyways, Oregon will only have 1 top 25 win while UT and Bama will have what 3 a piece?
Texas will have wins over Bama, Kansas and Kansas State

Bama has LSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee

Oregon has Utah

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'll make this short. I fully expect Georgia to begin a dynasty that will make Saban at Alabama look poor by comparison. They killed two birds with one stone 2 years ago (beat Saban and won a championship), and they look like they'll be unstoppable. They may not win every year but they'll going to rule the sport for a long time.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Texas will lose one of its top 25 wins this week in the KU-KSU game, beat KSU thanks to them not knowing how to kick an extra point. The Bama win is impressive but their schedule isn’t much to write home about.

Kirby’s offensive outlook is the main thing that will hold them back. He is lucky most teams are down right now or the moronic Bobo hire might have bit him in the ass.

I don’t think they beat last years OSU team with Bobo as OC.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Texas will lose one of its top 25 wins this week in the KU-KSU game, beat KSU thanks to them not knowing how to kick an extra point. The Bama win is impressive but their schedule isn’t much to write home about.

Kirby’s offensive outlook is the main thing that will hold them back. He is lucky most teams are down right now or the moronic Bobo hire might have bit him in the ass.

I don’t think they beat last years OSU team with Bobo as OC.
Texas has a stronger SOS and SOR then Oregon and Oregon will lose their only top 25 win.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The problem is Texas isn’t beating weaker opponents by enough and an Alabama win over Georgia will be enough to convince the committee that if they were to play again, Alabama would win. We’ve seen that rationale used before, although with different committee members. We also have documented evidence that the committee(s) hate the Big 12

Reactions: LT

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Texas will have wins over Bama, Kansas and Kansas State

Bama has LSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee

Oregon has Utah

They’ll have an extra win by beating Oklahoma in the CC game. Unless Ok State still has the tie breaker?

Can’t remember the last time Ohio State scored 2 TD’s in 65 seconds of play lol

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
They’ll have an extra win by beating Oklahoma in the CC game. Unless Ok State still has the tie breaker?

Can’t remember the last time Ohio State scored 2 TD’s in 65 seconds of play lol
As of right now thebtitle game would be Texas Vs Oklahoma State. Oklahoma state has head to head over everyone else tied for second.

If Texas loses tonight barring some miracle funny enough they’d be eliminated from the big 12 game

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
The problem is Texas isn’t beating weaker opponents by enough and an Alabama win over Georgia will be enough to convince the committee that if they were to play again, Alabama would win. We’ve seen that rationale used before, although with different committee members. We also have documented evidence that the committee(s) hate the Big 12
Oh if Alabama beats Georgia, they should probably jump Texas. I just don’t get the argument of Oregon getting in over Texas while bashing who Texas has beat and their SOS, when both are better then Oregons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad