NFL GDT: Week 11

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Eagles might be better than I thought they are. Barring injuries I think they are going back to Super Bowl. They will most likely get the bye.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
I think this is one of those games where the Eagles look pretty bad despite winning. More of a KC loss than an Eagles win.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Chiefs have the most drops in the league, and they have the worst second half scoring in the league. The Chiefs do. In a league with the New York Jets and New England Patriots in the states they are in.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
My fantasy team had Achane get hurt on the first play and Andrews on the first drive. I was already down Justin Jefferson, Nick Chubb and JK Dobbins from my draft.

I lost by half a point on the last Kelce catch.

I hate football. I hate fantasy. I hate everything.

• Wow
Reactions: Marc the Habs Fan

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
I think this is one of those games where the Eagles look pretty bad despite winning. More of a KC loss than an Eagles win.
Nah, Eagles dominated the 2nd half, made plays when they needed and forced key turnovers. On the road as well in bad weather, definitely an Eagles win.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Eagles pass D was bailed out by the hilarious amount of drops. Hopefully Brady and Allen can take advantage of this weakness on Sunday.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Hurts 150 passing yards. Brown 8 receiving yards. Eagles pass rush non-existent. Multiple drops by the Chiefs, including TDs. One-sided reffing. Still think the 49ers are the team to beat in the NFC.

Both Kelce's looked roughhhh today

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Yeah, if the Chiefs don't win it all this season, not getting a proven, competent starting caliber WR is a blackmark on their GM's record, IMO. You don't know how many more chances you will get with an elite Mahomes. Maybe it's 10 more years. Maybe his body breaks down and it's 5.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Yeah, if the Chiefs don't win it all this season, not getting a proven, competent starting caliber WR is a blackmark on their GM's record, IMO. You don't know how many more chances you will get with an elite Mahomes. Maybe it's 10 more years. Maybe his body breaks down and it's 5.

They haven’t replaced Tyreek Hill, even though they won the Super Bowl last year that’s a huge lose on offense. Now this year, it’s a glaring missing need they haven’t addressed.

The receivers they have now aren’t cutting it, none are number one receivers. MVS, Toney, Rice and Watson are nice but the game breaking X factor that’s needed.

Travis Kelce can only do so much for you but he’s getting up there in age.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nah, Eagles dominated the 2nd half, made plays when they needed and forced key turnovers. On the road as well in bad weather, definitely an Eagles win.
The mark of great teams is when you win when you’re not at your best and you gotta figure it out. Seen it countless times. Tonight they stole one they should not have won. The Eagles haven’t looked sharp for a full game outside maybe the Dolphins game and have only lost once. So everyone best hope they don’t find it.

Last year they played from ahead. Everyone asked what happens when they get behind. We’ve seen that too. If you want to expect to beat the Eagles, you gotta go all the way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad