Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
peko.jpg

Your Cardinals MVP of the game

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
45 yard FG isn't exactly... unheard of. Might as well try to get a penalty out of them. At least if you, like Michaels and Collinsworth, think that calling signals is just a 5 as well :laugh:

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
What atrocious clock management that was by Cincy. WTF are they doing passing on third and two? Run the ball. Worst case scenario you get stuffed, and you can bleed the clock down to about 20 seconds and kick the field goal.

I couldn't care less about the result of this game, but I'd be fuming if I were a Bengals fan.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Eagerly awaiting the Al Michaels comment about the spread. :laugh:
I really shouldn't be that happy. Now a Bills cover but a loss in a low scoring game is all but guaranteed. I thought picking NE (who I really do think will win comfortably) was a nice counterweight against my fandom tomorrow, but now it easily could cost me monies. :laugh:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
What atrocious clock management that was by Cincy. WTF are they doing passing on third and two? Run the ball. Worst case scenario you get stuffed, and you can bleed the clock down to about 20 seconds and kick the field goal.

I couldn't care less about the result of this game, but I'd be fuming if I were a Bengals fan.

Yup. It was mismanaged.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I went to bed before watching the Cards won the game, so I missed seeing how it all came out. If the Cards had to go to the final minutes to beat Cincy, they will have their hands full with Green Bay, Carolina and New England.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
The Cardinals are the number one team I want Carolina to avoid in the playoffs. Second is probably Minnesota. Luckily they will probably not face either before the conference finals.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Undefeated teams by weeek:

Week 7: Panthers, Patriots, Bengals, Broncos, Packers
Week 8: Panthers, Patriots, Bengals, Broncos
Week 9: Panthers, Patriots, Bengals
Week 10: Panthers, Patriots

Week 11: Panthers (?)

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
How many of those are Nate Solder :sarcasm:

Are they coming back? That should be big. Gronk and Chandler can actually run routes instead of staying in to help block. Too bad Jamie Collins is still not up to speed, but Charles Clay has fallen out of existence lately so they might be fine. I think it'll be close, but Patriots pull away late.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
The Cardinals are the number one team I want Carolina to avoid in the playoffs. Second is probably Minnesota. Luckily they will probably not face either before the conference finals.

I think every NFC team wants to avoid Arizona. They can play a bad half and then hang 27 on you in the 2nd.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
How many of those are Nate Solder :sarcasm:

Are they coming back? That should be big. Gronk and Chandler can actually run routes instead of staying in to help block. Too bad Jamie Collins is still not up to speed, but Charles Clay has fallen out of existence lately so they might be fine. I think it'll be close, but Patriots pull away late.

Not having Collins does hurt. Hopefully he is back next week. The Broncos offense sucks, but the Patriots defense will spend a lot of time on the field as the Broncos defense should be able to slow Brady down.

For this week, I am not really worried. Sure, it won't be a total destruction, but I am pretty sure the Patriots will win this home game. Especially with Cannon back, that should stabilize the line and, as you said, free Gronk (and Chandler even though he has been meh so far) to do his thing.

Next week is the big game. If the Patriots win tonight and next week, they will be 2 games up on everybody with HOU, TEN, PHI, MIA and NYJ left on the schedule. Only NYJ could be a loss IMO. Shouldn't underestimate HOU though, they have been better lately. But, still, that would be two losses at most with the tie-breaker against Denver. At worse, we would get the second seed and that's if Cincy wins out.

bWo*

I thought the three were just practicing with 1 or 2 having the potential of returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad