Proposal: We need to be solid as a rock!

M Ace

Apr 12, 2010
Orebro, Sweden
We really need a new goalie. I think the real #1 goalies around the NHL is almost impossible to get so let’s get another teams top goalie prospect by starting with offering our 1st rounder 2024.

As it looks now it will be a very high pick in the draft.

Goalies I am thinking of is:

1st tider:
- Carter Hart, Philadelphia
- Spencer Knight, Florida
- Yaroslav Askarov, Nashville
- Jeremy Swayman, Boston
- Jonas Wallstedt, Minnesota
- Dustin Wolf, (God forgive) Calgary

2nd tier:
- Carl Lindbom, Vegas
- Lukas Dostal, Anaheim
- Joel Holfer, St. Louis
- Devon Levi, Buffalo
- Akira Schmid, New Jersey

Of course this means both Dusty Schwarz & Jacky Campbell needs packing in the summer.

How about that?

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
We really need a new goalie. I think the real #1 goalies around the NHL is almost impossible to get so let’s get another teams top goalie prospect by starting with offering our 1st rounder 2024.

As it looks now it will be a very high pick in the draft.

Goalies I am thinking of is:

1st tider:
- Carter Hart, Philadelphia
- Yaroslav Askarov, Nashville
- Jeremy Swayman, Boston
- Jonas Wallstedt, Minnesota
- Dustin Wolf, (God forgive) Calgary

2nd tier:
- Carl Lindbom, Vegas
- Lukas Dostal, Anaheim
- Joel Holfer, St. Louis
- Devon Levi, Buffalo
- Akira Schmid, New Jersey

Of course this means both Dusty Schwarz & Jacky Campbell needs packing in the summer.

How about that?

Hart is damaged goods at the moment in Philly and another Schwartz disciple meaning him and Skinner will want to keep DS around.
Zero chance you're getting Hofer, Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt, Levi, Schmid. Those are those organizations goalie of the future.
Dostal you could probably get but is he a number 1? No better than Skinner IMO.
Swayman maybe but again, he's a #2 behind a rock solid D in Boston. He'd probably be exposed here as well.
Don't know much about the Vegas goalie but I cant see them tossing us any sort of a lifeline at any cost.

Your best shot at a number 1 is probably Gibson out of Anaheim and they probably would want far more than a single 1st rounder, which we would probably top 10 protect at the very least.

No..Holland messed this one up BIG time.

Probably going to have to ride Skinner and some form of Campbell and Pickard for the remainder of the season which means no playoffs.

And its all a moot point unless our team gets its collective heads out of their asses and play proper defence, stop allowing every rush chance to result in a goal, and stop with the terrible pinches.

Last edited:
Reactions: CookiesAndMilk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad