GDT: WE ****ING WON McDAVID!!! [Mod Warning @ 740]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
I'm actually so excited. Not because of the Oilers necessarily but to see where McDavid and Eichel ends up, and if we pick #1, #3 or #4. I just pray to God that a boring team like Carolina or New Jersey doesn't get McDavid.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I would actually be totally ok if LA won. They're my 2nd team. I love the Kings.

My mom is a big Kings fan, so they are my 2nd team in the west. That being said, them winning the lottery is my worst case scenario. If the Kings get a guy that can put up big points they will come out of the playoffs in the west more seasons than they wont. Doughty, Quick, Kopitar, Carter and McDavid is an absolute nightmare.

TO is my 2nd least favourite possibility. Hockey coverage in Canada would be unbearable for the next 20 years+ And if he brings a cup to the city? 50 at least. I could conceivably die still hearing about McDavid and the cup(s) he brought to that city.

Go Oilers go! Winning the lottery is the best chance this franchise has to not be an embarrassment in a few years.

Hemsky4PM

Jun 25, 2003
Billeting Ales
Visit site
McDavid
Hanifin
Strome

Great addition to the roster no matter what.

Too bad that management is so incompetent that it doesn't really matter. Even with McDavid, I doubt very much the current crew orchestrating this roster would be capable of getting this team out of its morass.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Oh glorious Flying Spaghetti Monster, please let anyone but Toronto win this.

Ramen.

And bless the Oiler fans by extending his noodly appendage to effect the lottery balls in favor of the Oilers, and smite the evil doers Lowe and Mactavish with his mighty meatballs.

Ramen

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Oilers play-offs, baby! The one day of the year where we might come out on top!

I'll be wearing my lucky boxers and crossing my fingers and toes.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The Flyers won 8/10 times in this sim.

Something weird is going to happen tonight.

Jmask83

Oct 3, 2009
1. oilers
2.Sabres

Hope one of these teams wins. I dont care about any other team. If you think about it after Toronto all the Other teams that didnt make the playoffs because of either Goaltending ot Injuries. So 4 truly horrible teams. from those 4 Arizona would be a waste and Toronto would be just Awful.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
The simulator is sure an eye opener. Ran it ten times and neither Buffalo or Arizona won. Everybody definitely has a chance. I'm expecting 4th overall and fine with it.

IAGTTAYM

Dec 15, 2006
Well, I just drew Oilers three times in a row in that simulator.

Ordering my jersey right now.

Last edited:

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Anyone but LA, Bos, SJ, Tor, or Philly please!
I got Oilers 3 times out of 5 so hopefully that's a sign

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
You should all be running the sim until you don't get the Oilers 8-9 times in a row. That means statistically they'll have to win when they do the actual draw.

Or at least I think that's how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad