GDT: We have one game this week and it's Vs the Leafs.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Was really hoping Lehner would win another shootout. I want him to build some confidence in those situations.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Was really hoping Lehner would win another shootout. I want him to build some confidence in those situations.

This was like the 3rd game in the last 4 that I could say if the goalies were reversed, we would have won easily. I'd like to see what Thompson can bring, Lehner isn't terrible but he's not a Cup contender goalie, sorry.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This was like the 3rd game in the last 4 that I could say if the goalies were reversed, we would have won easily. I'd like to see what Thompson can bring, Lehner isn't terrible but he's not a Cup contender goalie, sorry.

Careful there, you will draw the ire from some folks to whom Lehner can do no wrong.

RapidKnight

Dec 29, 2021
The Knights last 7 losses were by only 1 goal. Imagine what we could with a health Eichel.

Off topic but, does anyone know if new users can vote in poll threads?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Last time I went to a game against Toronto, Fleury made the save of the year and we were chanting his name. Lehner made some good saves yesterday, but it’s not the same experience watching him play.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I miss year one Knights. Nothing will be able to replicate that.

I just don't know with this team.

I don't have the same amount of confidence in being able to keep leads as i did the previous

Part of that is due to the defense just being stupid sometimes and goaltending.

Reactions: willy702

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I miss year one Knights. Nothing will be able to replicate that.

I just don't know with this team.

I don't have the same amount of confidence in being able to keep leads as i did the previous

Part of that is due to the defense just being stupid sometimes and goaltending.

They at least got away from the 4th line style they relied on for too long. A little more breakouts and uptempo to the game this year, but nothing like what we saw first year. Can't believe the organization decided they just couldn't win a Cup using the uptempo game taking chances. The problems seemed more in just needing some better defenders to handle things like cross-ice passes, but to wholesale dump the style, dump the coach and then try to beat other top teams at the same game they were playing seems so damn foolish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad