GDT: We expect nothing. And are still disappointed. Former Ducks vs Ducks 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
Oh great Kyle Palmieri it would be an honor for you to do your classic signature wrap-around on us. We still remember.

Kariya 9

Feb 28, 2014
*Checks opposing team's board*

Yes, they're complaining about the Ducks being dirty in the 1st period

I’m at the game with a Devils fan right now. Perry is making him PISSED off just doing his job in front of the net. I like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelDuck

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Yeah when we made that trade I remember a few Devils fans talking about him being ready or close to ready to break into the NHL. We really didn't give him much of a look.

Protecting his buddy. He’s got about 10 games until he’s no longer exempt from waivers and Bob is—well—let’s just say not the best when it comes to handling those situations

Pennaduck

Aug 17, 2016
Pennsylvania
Protecting his buddy. He’s got about 10 games until he’s no longer exempt from waivers and Bob is—well—let’s just say not the best when it comes to handling those situations

Oh I didn't know that. I guess it's best that he was sent down and kept there then. Maybe he'll earn a spot in camp next season and stick with the team that way.

Murray could flip him for a pick at the draft also I suppose.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Anything obvious happen to Manson? He missed the last 5-6 mins of the period.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
The Devils have always been a team that gets very protected by the refs

Which I’ve always found interesting. You want to officiate based on reputation, you’d figure the law would come down on the team that had Scott Stevens in their employ for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad