Post-Game Talk: We don't need no stinkin' heroes - the whole team is made of Game 7 heroes.

NYRANGERAMI*

I Love you NY Rangers. I knew you wouldnt disappoint. LGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

And to the Ranger fans who said we would get swept...A big **** you. Turn in your jerseys.

bumrusherer

Nov 17, 2007
One of the better Rangers games in quite a number of years. Game 7 road win that turned into the most comfortable playoff game I can ever remember us having.

Is that the first time Henrik has pitched back to back shut outs in the postseason?

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
It's not always easy being a Rangers fan, but having #30 in net for all these years is one of the great gifts we've ever gotten.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
POTG is everyone. The whole team played a good game.

I can't really think of anyone who had a bad game.

I doubted they would win this series, and if they did I said they would not get past the second round, I hope they continue to force feed me crow. :yo:

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
And of course they play the Backstrom Cup commercial right after he gets elminated! Maybe he needs to switch to Gieco, and then he can win a cup :)

What an amazing game, already said it, but every single player on this team stepped up, and they totally deserved this win. THIS is why we are Rangers Fans!!!

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Unlikely goal scorers and a 60 minute, entire team effort. Back to back shutouts from the greatest goalie in the world. Always nice to humble the Caps. Enjoy this for tonight, then we focus on Boston.

The Perfect Paradox

Beyond Good and Evil
Aug 16, 2007
New York
2580185.jpg

I would've called you crazy if you told me this team would battle against adversity and force a Game 7. I would have also called you crazy if you would've told me the Rangers would win 5-0 today.

Maybe I'm a bit of a pessimist, but this team has exceeded my playoff expectations. They just took down the hottest team in the league to end the season. Regardless of how they fare in the next round, I'm extremely proud of them.

LET'S GO RANGERS!!

*Bob Richards*

POTG: Hank of course.

The Good: Seriously? Everyone. What a team effort.

The Bad: The Capitals

I love everyone here.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Holtby is a good kid, feel kind of bad for the guy.

First game 7 win on the road in NYR history!!!

Tortorella is now 5-1 lifetime in GAME 7'S

Holtby is an *******. Reminds me of DiPietro. I hope his career is no more successful than old Ricky's.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
I pitch and complain about this teams lack of gumption and they go and do this two days in a row.

I am so glad I am an idiot sometimes.

And while I am at it, Brian Boyle had a hell of a game.

Used his size very well, that line was effective all game.

Pleased with everyone the last 2 days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad