Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
flRWu.gif

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
And after Lundqvist lets up a couple of goals in the Conference Finals, people will start to talk about how his contract will handcuff the team for the next decade, and speculate that Talbot should go in net.

You just saw why Sather signed this goaltender to that kind of contract. When he is on, he is the best in the world. He played fantastic in three straight games and helped this team achieve their first ever 3-1 comeback in franchise history.

5-0 in his last 5 Game 7's. If this guy isn't a big game goaltender, I must be delusional. He is the opposite of a playoff choker, and it makes you wonder if he had a team like the 93-94 Rangers in front of him, what the possibilities could have been.

#1 - Lundqvist
#2 - Henrik
#3 - The King

HM: Richards for the GW goal.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
METROPOLITAN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!

Henrik Lundqvist is not human.

I thought the Rangers made some very smart, but safe decisions with the puck. Hank doesn't stand tall, some of those saves in the third :amazed: , and we're looking at OT. Need to do a better job keeping the foot on the pedal in the ECF.

IN THE ECF.

**** FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS.

LETS GO RANGERS

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
I mean we were trapping the **** out of this game for 55 minutes, but I give zero ****s about that. Also, next time can we score on a 2 on 1 please? That'd be mighty neat.

Claudi27

Mar 28, 2008
Barcelona
I'm a Devils fan and I'm ecstatic that you guys defeated Pittsburgh, thank you.

You can now proceed to get eliminated.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
I will eat all the crow. I said Lundqvist wasn't worth the money. I said we were done after Game 4. I said it alright, and I fully admit to it. I've never been so glad to be proven wrong before.

LGR!!!!!

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Hank playing out of his mind lately. So happy the NHL cant screw the Rangers out of back to back days of rest.

*Bob Richards*

We were dead and buried after Game 4. The balls these guys showed in getting out of that hole is absolutely fantastic. First time we've beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad