WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Shotzi might have legit f***ed her knee up during the taping for next week's episode
She thinks that she'll be out for about 9 months.

I tore my ACL which means I will be out of action for about 9 months. Thank you to everyone who has checked up on me. I am so sorry if I haven’t responded. I am just extremely devastated and angry. Some of you know, I have been through a lot the last few years and it has been so hard to keep up with what I think is expected of me and honestly my mental health had been at an all time low. But l’ve pushed through and I was feeling motivated and like myself again. I was hoping to go to NXT to prove myself again, earn some respect, build back my confidence and start putting the heartache from the past 2 years behind me. I feel defeated right now but I’m simultaneously feeling the most motivated I have ever been. I have been through way worse. I’ve watched my sister, who is fighting cancer, fight tougher battles. I’m just taking this as a sign to slow down. I didn’t take time off when both my stepdad and my dad passed and that really affected me. Now I am looking forward to coming back not just physically stronger, but mentally also.

Reactions: yahhockey

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Looks like Jacy Jayne has found herself a new toy to corrupt and is going heel again and Thea Hail's not liking it and is pining to hang out with Chase U again. Thea's getting the character development cycle for sure.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Just saw the Shotzi injury, lookd like a completely harmless situation. Jumped down from the ring apron to the floor. She wanted to finish the match even though she couldn't stand on the leg. :(

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Just home from dinner and turn on to hear Booker is back...booooo

Spears is back to NXT? Makes sense to be close to home every week

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So that video of a beach with the text "See you soon", is that for Sol Ruca? She doesn't appear to be wearing any brace on her leg in the recent pictures I've seen posted. Edit: I see she already had a match at a Live Event on the 10th, so probably is her.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
So the one security guy is Trick, right?...hiding behind the others...maybe too obvious

Guess not

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So that video of a beach with the text "See you soon", is that for Sol Ruca? She doesn't appear to be wearing any brace on her leg in the recent pictures I've seen posted. Edit: I see she already had a match at a Live Event on the 10th, so probably is her.
And she returned this week.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Great mic word by Thea Hail on the in-ring promo. Not what you'd expect from someone that young. She really knows her character to a tee.

Shawn Spears has one of the best entrance music's in NXT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad