OT - NO POLITICS We’re on to April & May

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Holy moly! Glad you’re ok. I would be down for the count if that thing landed on me!
If it was my left shoulder? I'd be pinned underneath and would of been in dire need of help. 😅 Ive been putting my phone in my life pocket for the last week because I hurt my thigh and my heavy samsung was hurting it. If it was in my right pocket today? I would of never been able to call for help.

I swear, these things always happen to me.

Safe to say, I don't be putting myself in these situations again.

Reactions: sooshii

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I have one garlic plant. Out of 12 :(

I think we put too much hay down and it kept the soil too wet. Pulled it all off today and moved some soil around in hopes to get some other cloves to finally sprout. I have to cover them Monday as we are expecting really nasty weather including large hail and a possible twisty thing.

• Wow
Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
This fell on top of me just now. I'm shaken up, but okay. Very, very lucky.

I walked over to the side to take more pictures for my dad because he has a guy coming Monday and wanted to see more. So I walk to the right side of the fence and the gust of wind comes and BAM. Falls on top of my side. Right shoulder. I was pined against the new shed. I was able to use my shoulder to hold the side up to call my sister to come outside to help. Before she could get to me I maneuvered my body to push the big spoke up and get it off my body. My sister came and held the rest and we let it go down.

The big nails scared the shit out of me. Luckily none touched me. And I only have minor bruises and some scrapes from moving it off if me. I don't understand why these strange things happen to me. But I gotta say, this girl is very happy and lucky to be okay.

View attachment 843646

View attachment 843647View attachment 843648View attachment 843649

Stay safe everyone. 😅😩
Yikes! Glad to hear you came out relatively unscathed.

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Yikes! Glad to hear you came out relatively unscathed.
Thank you. It was a very scary and dangerous situation, especially with the nails sticking out. I was lucky I was able to be in a position where it didn't hit me in the face. I'm only 5'3". It could of been bad. And bad for the kids that play behind my fence. If it fell the other way while they were riding their scooters they could of been gravely hurt.

So yes, I am very lucky to not be injured.

Sad other's don't wish the same for me.

Elvis P

Runnin with the Devil
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
1711866828007.png

Who are you a bigger fan of, Mister Rogers or Captain Kangaroo? I love the Capt's red jacket with white piping, bowl cut and sideburns one piece, but I gotta go with Mister Rogers. After all it's his neighbaahood.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad